Obitouchiha76

Aug 19, 2021
so i got 2 problems, cant win with Pantha i cant use items fighting her, i cant also trigger waste disposal event, anyone?
For waste disposal talk to raven when she is meditating and the go to beast boy, for panta you are not allowed to use weapons you have to use your brain to beat her there is option "train with panta" or something do that might be some help

AKADeadLord

Mar 9, 2018
Am I retarded or did I soft lock myself out of the shielding part? I don't have an option to talk to cyborg about it.

Serpents2

Jul 6, 2020
I honestly can't figure this out. There is nothing I can do to advance. I went ahead and deleted the saves I have and added the new save that was just posted, but when i load the game it still shows my old saves.. any idea how to mend this?

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
is this another TTitans game where Raven is fucked by dildos, tentacles, spirits, demons, other girls and the MC can only get her after at least 10 updates? :(

Reactions: Prodigioxl

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Luckily since it's by the same person who did Four Elements Trainer, and that game is almost complete after years of work
Just a small clarification, that game is completed. Yeah they plan to add some small new scenes when/if they have time. But the story is done, there wont be new routes or gameplay or anything like that.

So yeah this game will for sure get completed too. Even if it is at a small pace, because at the end of the day this game is just the artist's pastime between big projects (and we know that Mity will announce a big project really soon after the poll they did to know which game their patreons wanted).

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
is this another TTitans game where Raven is fucked by dildos, tentacles, spirits, demons, other girls and the MC can only get her after at least 10 updates? :(
it isn't. Although so far raven only has gotten as far as a blowjob with the MC, there are no sex toys or any of that other stuff.
you can fuck starfire, blackfire, beastgirl, terra
starfire also has anal
jinx has oral

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
no raven gets a pretty good romance route if you ask me, the others are more casual sex relationships on the side, however because of this things need to move a bit slower with raven then with the other characters otherwise it wouldnt feel earned and there would be no pay off.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
UPDATE V1.2.7
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------
Atualização V1.2.7
Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

1654123622238.png
1648268575861.png

1648268709838.png

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão :v1.2.7

Last edited:
Jul 3, 2017
Luckily since it's by the same person who did Four Elements Trainer, and that game is almost complete after years of work, unless something happens I'm holding out the opinion that this will be finished at some point.

I'm also hoping that, since FET is almost fully completed, once it's done that they'll switch their full attention to this project instead of it being a side-project while they worked on FET.
I'm pretty sure FET is already done if I'm not mistaken, and that's why they came back to this game.

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes