Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
I like options, now in real life a full blown bush would be very icky but in drawn art they can make a character more interesting and stylized like a milf with a mom bush for example.

Btw post is up on patreon it says next update will be 18titans since spookytimes had FET characters

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with Cheat Mod:

18Titans v1.3.7 :
/ (102 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

Last edited:

CipherCoc

Nov 10, 2023
you need to put the file in 2 directions.
for example, these are my routes.
1.- C:\Users\yourname\hidefolder\g4m3z\18titans-1.1.4-pc\game\saves

2.- C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\18titans-1600000000
How do I import the saves on mac?

SpunkyBob810

Sep 20, 2020
New update on Mity's page; "Update: Hey Mister!" Assuming he is halfway done with another 18titans build and it will be released next week hopefully.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
It has been ages since i played this one - is there some way to raise Clone Robin's hp above 200?

SpunkyBob810

Sep 20, 2020
It has been ages since i played this one - is there some way to raise Clone Robin's hp above 200?
Train with Chu-Hui 3 times and choose which 3 of the perks you'd like to upgrade for each training session: more health, stronger attack power, or stronger defense. You have to defeat Chu-Hui 3 times in each training session that will grant you power-ups to what ever it is you chose like health for example; to improve in each of them. You could only choose 1 status to upgrade for each training which is mainly 3 times. Training with Chu-Hui is optional afterwards, but will no longer effect your status.

Reactions: Sonico

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Train with Chu-Hui 3 times and choose which 3 of the perks you'd like to upgrade for each training session: more health, stronger attack power, or stronger defense. You have to defeat Chu-Hui 3 times in each training session that will grant you power-ups to what ever it is you chose like health for example; to improve in each of them. You could only choose 1 status to upgrade for each training which is mainly 3 times. Training with Chu-Hui is optional afterwards, but will no longer effect your status.
Great, i'm completely boned then. Can't get the damn knockoff wonder to defeat anyone beside Raven and even that is a close call. Thanks anyway.

Kloyd

Dec 6, 2020
Great, i'm completely boned then. Can't get the damn knockoff wonder to defeat anyone beside Raven and even that is a close call. Thanks anyway.
Just spam that health giving thing. If they are charging an attack just roll back. Throw a batarang then attack them(you don't need to block because the boomerang cancels the charged attack). Hopefully you become stronger with this guide. If you still can't beat them forgive me for saying skill issue :troll:

• Haha
Reactions: GaRbS and Exocrine

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
Did you beat up Dr light until you maxed out, then train with Terra until you level up? Also did you stock up on smoke bombs and health boost? Just grind your skills up and the fights become fairly easy.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Did you beat up Dr light until you maxed out, then train with Terra until you level up? Also did you stock up on smoke bombs and health boost? Just grind your skills up and the fights become fairly easy.
I remember having done that in the past, but the save i do have seems to be all kind of f##kd up, very far in the story while having minimal stats. Weird. Looks like i might as well replay from start to correct the mess... :HideThePain:

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes