• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py - 18Titans [v1.3.6] [Mity]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Jonathan0009

The game is made by Mity, so the quality is always astonishing. The only thing this game really needs is some sort of a journal, something that tells you your objective. It can be a bit difficult at times to know what to, sometimes requiring a lot of clicking around, which is difficult whith one hand ;) I was also not a huge fan of the visiting the captives part of the game, it just felt boring and repetitve. Other than that everything looks great. It has a decent amount of content and is definitly worth the play:)
  2. 5.00 star(s)

nosiro

Absolutely amazing as everything Mity does. If you have played 4 Elements Trainer you know what to expect. I also love that Raven is the main romance.

However, its still early and it does not have a lot of content.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Tissue_paseo

i played and it was awesome, but you need to include "shady" more. since he is the most funniest character in your other game. and YOU ABSOLUTELY RIGHT to choose RAVEN as the main romance, love it. i suggest you finish the "Four Element Trainer" first so you can focus making these. don't rush it
  4. 5.00 star(s)

PinkKOalaPrime

excellent game i came into this one not expecting much but then i saw who the dev was and given Mity's track record i decided to give it a go and i have to say i enjoyed this game a whole lot my personal favorite part has got to be raven's story line so yeah i can wholeheartedly recommend this game (y)
  5. 4.00 star(s)

iron4doves

As it stands today, this game is a 4 star at best (if dev got up and walked away today). I'd say it's a 3.5 star game today, but the only thing holding it back is the amount of content. I know this developer's previous titles have been very well received so I am confident that this game will one day get that content, so I'm rounding up to 4 stars.

There is nothing new to this game, it's a trainer, it has custom art and animation, and it does everything it is doing well. It is a recipe that has been written long ago and it looks like this game is executing well on it. I'm not saying that as a negative, innovation is risky, just letting you know what to expect. If you've played a good trainer, this is that, just very early in development.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

RustyS

Two words: Starfire Anal. And that's just what there is now. And there's Raven content, Beast Boy as a girl with a ridiculous bush. And Jinx pees in your mouth. And the art actually looks decently like the show. Jesus Christ, this is good. Absolutely can't wait for more.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Az_To

A very strong beginning, This is going to be good, as long as Marty gets better at writing and doesn't add any crappy minigames that break everything else.
    Looking forward to how it grows from here.
    Also, raven best girl
  8. 5.00 star(s)

rentegra

Very interesting, looks like this guy can do just fine alone without a writer. I'm intrigued about what might be in this next.
    I see no reason why the artist couldn't become also the writer if this continues.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Editrule34

This game is fantastic, love that its such a well to-source parody style animation. Lots of good nods to the show, and funny humorous dialogue. The combat is simple but fun, and they seem to have included a lot of good characters from the show, can't wait for further updates.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

habenodka

This game is great so far. Exactly what I would be looking for in a Teen Titans game. I look forward to the continued process and more characters down the line. Please support this project if you like it too. Thanx Mity!
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Zeus x

I going to give this game 5 stars because the artwork and design is good also it was made by Mity who is a favorite creator of mine since the start of four elements trainer. Keep doing what you do Mity love the games that you create.