mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
anyone knows
You can search and find the three parts Cyborg needs to put together a working Sladebot(but that's as far as things go).
anyone knows where the parts are?
I found an arm at beastboys room and a head at shady's shop. no idea about the missing leg

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Think youll find most people here enjoyed FET so its hard to answer.. anyway yes its fun and yes theres grinding. For example, have to grind about 10 battles for stats, another 3 for a move, another 3 for 2.5 scenes (+stats but probably dont need). Money is pretty tight especially because winning some fights requires ~50 dollars in items to get the scene.
Well, it wasn't just the grind. I also didn't like the writing and the protagonists personality.

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
Well, it wasn't just the grind. I also didn't like the writing and the protagonists personality.
Im not good at talking about writing because Im good with everything. I know Mity made this solo upto FET being finished and then they committed to this after. So writing style does shift. I think? I noticed some touchups to the dialogue in that first half but not sure. Anyway at least for now feels more like Mitys writing, theres only been like 2 or 3 updates since.

For personality I think "Robin" has a bit more spunk and more investment in the story. MC in FET was always a little detached.

Last edited:

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
Ok. I fought Dr. Light until it says I have reached a level cap and need to fight some one special (Pantha). So how do I find her in the first place? I saw the video, and saw that her name is right next to the shop sign. But how do I make that appear?

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
Ok. I fought Dr. Light until it says I have reached a level cap and need to fight some one special (Pantha). So how do I find her in the first place? I saw the video, and saw that her name is right next to the shop sign. But how do I make that appear?
Once you reach attack cap you can capture the two girls, youll want to use items the smoke bomb is OP if they use a charge attack it nullifies about 80-90% damage. Blackfire is a little tough to capture without the move but its doable. To advance the plot you want to compliment Raven 5 times, meditate about 3 or 4 times and beat her on the roof 3 times (idk what happens if you lose). Then
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Guides a little rough but thats the jist of what to do. Also by the way its a good idea to keep at least 4 smoke bombs, a couple boomerangs and 1 adrenaline. The adrenaline is "mostly" extra incase of bad RNG, anyway the game does expect you to use items to win certain fights so doing a tiny bit of extra grinding money to stock up saves time in the long run. 5$ a day, 5$ from couch and about 10$ from library or ~15$ from beating a fight.

Last edited:

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Once you reach attack cap you can capture the two girls, youll want to use items the smoke bomb is OP if they use a charge attack it nullifies about 80-90% damage. Blackfire is a little tough to capture without the move but its doable. To advance the plot you want to compliment Raven 5 times, meditate about 3 or 4 times and beat her on the roof 3 times (idk what happens if you lose). Then
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Guides a little rough but thats the jist of what to do. Also by the way its a good idea to keep at least 4 smoke bombs, a couple boomerangs and 1 adrenaline. The adrenaline is "mostly" extra incase of bad RNG, anyway the game does expect you to use items to win certain fights so doing a tiny bit of extra grinding money to stock up saves time in the long run. 5$ a day, 5$ from couch and about 10$ from library or ~15$ from beating a fight.

Alternatively:

Put this in your /game folder as iamcheater.rpy:

Code:
init python:
    config.console = True
    config.developer = True
Then whenever you start a battle use shift+O and type "enemy_hp = 0" to instantly win. Use "money = 99999999" for money if you need it.

There's probably a more elegant way to modify the code to inject this into every battle sequence so you auto-win every time, but I'm far too lazy to read the game code and figure it out.

EDIT: I was bored so I opened the code to try to figure it out and holy shit the way this game is coded is absolute cancer. A giant block of if-statements within the main combat loop to handle every possible opponent, instead of handling the shared code in the main loop and handling scene-specific code in sub-labels!? Madness!

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 31 Votes