sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
kinda reminds me of the Go version of starfire, which is is only one I really remember from by brother watching it.

Other Starfire I remember is the DCAU animated movies adult one, that one was pretty nice (had a pretty hot webcam post-shower tease as well)

Don't remember the og Teen Titans at all, other than the theme and japan movie, but I'm pretty sure 18Titans is trying to portray how she acted when she first came to Earth/joined the Titans, where she knew nothing abt Earth culture and just seemed kinda dumb cuz of it, even tho she really wasnt.

Sadly dont remember much of her character development from the show so feel free to enlighten me
I'd say that's about accurate honeslty. it seems to be what they were going for. The main issue i have is how Starfire was very rushed to sex in the game. Meaning they can't do much more with her, cause unlike Raven we arleady reached the end goal. Raven is more of a romantic slowburn so there is still plenty to be done with her. But Starfire is just kinda...Done already. Which in a game like this isn't a good thing as she's the other 'main girl'.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
I mean, to be fair, it's Terra.
Yea true. She's..Not exactly to everyones tastes and her sotry was a bit rushed and overdramatic in the show and a bit all over the place. So i can get him not liking her for sure. You kinda gotta be into 'broken bird' type girls to like Terra. And that kinda requires you to also be into drama and the like.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
I'd say that's about accurate honeslty. it seems to be what they were going for. The main issue i have is how Starfire was very rushed to sex in the game. Meaning they can't do much more with her, cause unlike Raven we arleady reached the end goal. Raven is more of a romantic slowburn so there is still plenty to be done with her. But Starfire is just kinda...Done already. Which in a game like this isn't a good thing as she's the other 'main girl'.
Yea, I was personally hoping Marty would restart this game from scratch and pan out the game's story and worldbuilding more, but definitely feels like more like a side game, since it essentially is.

Hopefully whatever next big project Mity works on will be able to match how good FET was, in terms of story (i thought it was decent enough), world building, characters, and sex scenes

Reactions: sirviper235

RNG

Sep 8, 2017
might happen, ive talked to marty about it in dms and he actually had the same idea without me, he allso implied bestiality content for the cells but again it all epends on how much time he finds and im sure there would be straight and non bestiality routes like in FET.
Oh is beast boy actually getting more content? I assumed the sex was a one off thing.

John Smythe

Oct 11, 2017
might happen, ive talked to marty about it in dms and he actually had the same idea without me, he allso implied bestiality content for the cells but again it all epends on how much time he finds and im sure there would be straight and non bestiality routes like in FET.
I wouldn't object to it since my comment was really kind of a sideways suggestion :devilish:

sunny2377

Dec 20, 2021
Does anyone know how to go through the fight scene with Raven's father because even if they win, they are stuck in the fight scene?

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
Does anyone know how to go through the fight scene with Raven's father because even if they win, they are stuck in the fight scene?
Probably why it's a bughunt release, because you get stuff like that.
I don't think it's a fight you need to win.
I figured it was an "intentional lose" situation so I lost and the game proceeded just fine for me.
But idk if the game takes into account number of turns you make, coz Raven said to hold him off, so I just kept blocking since his normal attack do so little damage that it took like 10 turns or so to beat me.

Reactions: sunny2377

sunny2377

Dec 20, 2021
Probably why it's a bughunt release, because you get stuff like that.
I don't think it's a fight you need to win.
I figured it was an "intentional lose" situation so I lost and the game proceeded just fine for me.
But idk if the game takes into account number of turns you make, coz Raven said to hold him off, so I just kept blocking since his normal attack do so little damage that it took like 10 turns or so to beat me.
OK.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I laughed so hard at how MC extinguished the flaming pussy. god the writing for this game is hilarious

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes