thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
The new content truly are 10/10 good shit, Terra introduction are pretty close with the original show and at the same time very original with lewd stuff. Blackfire new order are hot, same with Beast girl even though not a fan of grinding until you got 500 bucks, Raven is great,... hopefully to see more updates in the future for this game, even though it was just a side project for now but I guess after done with FET Mity will focus and turn this game into the next big hit
Ps: Forgot to add in but Terra did got some lewd event in the bathroom and in the Living room, and HOLY DAMN THAT'S HOT

Last edited:

Leo Dustin

Nov 5, 2016
The new content truly are 10/10 good shit, Terra introduction are pretty close with the original show and at the same time very original with lewd stuff. Blackfire new order are hot, same with Beast girl even though not a fan of grinding until you got 500 bucks, Raven is great,... hopefully to see more updates in the future for this game, even though it was just a side project for now but I guess after done with FET Mity will focus and turn this game into the next big hit
Ps: Forgot to add in but Terra did got some lewd event in the bathroom and in the Living room, and HOLY DAMN THAT'S HOT
non Shady sell you for $100 bucks

Reactions: BuggyD and Daveck

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Does it take a new game to get the new combat training or Terra's intro?
No! You only need to choose the option to fight Terra and lost to her like 3 times, after that Robin will learn new skill that will giving her more damage and won the fight

Reactions: Daveck

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
No! You only need to choose the option to fight Terra and lost to her like 3 times, after that Robin will learn new skill that will giving her more damage and won the fight
Okay but how to get the Terra intro? I've completed everything else I think but she doesn't show up.

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
Yeah you didnt need to grind 500, if you go to shady instead hel give you the moped for 100

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Yeah you didnt need to grind 500, if you go to shady instead hel give you the moped for 100
I found out about it later, before that I taking Beast girl words a bit too serious and didn't check out the moped until done with Terra event

tnai819

May 9, 2019
How do I trigger the Raven scenes?
When I meditate, she justs says, "could be better"
When I go to the library nothing.
Etc.

Groomtinger

Aug 9, 2017
tnai819 JDoog_192

If you talk to her, she mentions that you need to scratch the itch, but you don't need to do it immediately (or something along those lines).

So when you're meditating, pick some combination of "wait" first followed by either waiting again or scratching the itch.

Reactions: JDoog_192

Doragor

Sep 9, 2018
some saves for this version
since there's no gallery I tried to made a compilation of menus to access them at page 4 (sex) and 5 (foreplay)

drop the saves folder in \18titans-1.0.8-pc\18titans-1.0.8-pc\game

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes