joe nemo

May 6, 2018
Where does this build end? I've screwed all the girls I think I can screw, been on dates with Raven and Terra and got the sladebot. Cyborg keeps saying that he is busy analysing the sladebot data.

John Smythe

Oct 11, 2017
They made some good changes in 1.1.7, like anal with Raven (sort of), and anal with Blackfire. So we got them, Pantha, and Starfire, but we still need to analize Jinx, Terra, and Beast Boy. I don't see much in 1.1.8... Am I missing something?

Obitouchiha76

Aug 19, 2021
i have a problem it keep crash on me when i get to the garage so i need help
Which version are you using?? if it's 1.1.7 then i recomend you to update to 1.1.8 cause 1.1.7 is bughunt version, so bugs are expected but if you are using 1.1.8 and still getting crashes just store a back up save somewhere and then clear app data.

noctarima

Jul 14, 2020
When I ask Terra to fck, she doesn't demand for a date she just says "Sorry, but that's not a line I wanna cross for just money". What should I do?

Dialup69

May 14, 2021
They made some good changes in 1.1.7, like anal with Raven (sort of), and anal with Blackfire. So we got them, Pantha, and Starfire, but we still need to analize Jinx, Terra, and Beast Boy. I don't see much in 1.1.8... Am I missing something?

I wonder if we can train BB enough in the art of anal and oral that he may no longer care which form he is in. And/or BB could do some research into the Marine flatworm and their unique genders. For those who would be interested in such options, and of course allow it to be ignored by those who are not.

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
I wonder if we can train BB enough in the art of anal and oral that he may no longer care which form he is in. And/or BB could do some research into the Marine flatworm and their unique genders. For those who would be interested in such options, and of course allow it to be ignored by those who are not.
the artist said hes interested in a gay version of a BB scene but the other idea you have there is propably something he didnt think of yet

John Smythe

Oct 11, 2017
the artist said hes interested in a gay version of a BB scene but the other idea you have there is propably something he didnt think of yet
I'd be interested in some BB a
I'd be interested in some BB back door action but BJ would be nice too :BootyTime:

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes