Chains123

Apr 20, 2020

Good day everyone! it's about time again I let you all know what's going on/cooking behind the curtains. First off, link to the with older projects.
Okay, so as I think most will know, I'm doing a thing where I alternate between FET and 18Titan builds. Last time I made an update for FET(with Halloween elements) and this month I've been working on 18Titans again, which I hope and expect to have ready this month.
I've also been working on FET because the "travel to the past" addition during the love route's epilogue still has some stuff/bugs to work out. Not entirely unexpected I might say. I figured there would be more problems rearing their head over time. Anyway, working on those caused a very unique problem which had me seriously considering reinstalling my pc from scratch. You can imagine that's not a fun thing to do. In fact, it's pretty much a "nuke 'em from orbit"- moment. You'll never know what sort of stuff you didn't think of to save before taking that extreme step. Even something as benign as forgetting to write down the settings of your wacom tablet can come back to haunt you.
To give you a very short description, I created a bug, removed the bug and it was still there. I couldn't start FET at all and nothing i did worked. Installing a backup of FET and installing a new version of the software which helps me to create FET did NOTHING. It had me busy for a day until I tried launching FET with an older version of the software. Somehow that got things going again and I could undo the damage. That's at least dealt with and I'm a bit more cautious now when doing certain things. That was way too much "excitement"!
Other than that it has been pretty mundane stuff which I've been busy with. I had already begun to prep an older defunct pc to be used since I just knew I was going to lose something important if I had to re-install everything from scratch on my current one. And I still wanna finish that one of these days. Just so I'll have something to immediately fall back on if something like this happens again.
I'm trying to come up with something noteworthy to say...
Hmmm, well I have been thinking about getting a pup again. As some of you might remember, my dog had to be put down during the start of "coughit" which hit me pretty hard.
Anything else you can come up with mind? No? Okay, here's some tits :)

Last edited:

John Smythe

Oct 11, 2017

Good day everyone! it's about time again I let you all know what's going on/cooking behind the curtains. First off, link to the with older projects.
Okay, so as I think most will know, I'm doing a thing where I alternate between FET and 18Titan builds. Last time I made an update for FET(with Halloween elements) and this month I've been working on 18Titans again, which I hope and expect to have ready this month.
I've also been working on FET because the "travel to the past" addition during the love route's epilogue still has some stuff/bugs to work out. Not entirely unexpected I might say. I figured there would be more problems rearing their head over time. Anyway, working on those caused a very unique problem which had me seriously considering reinstalling my pc from scratch. You can imagine that's not a fun thing to do. In fact, it's pretty much a "nuke 'em from orbit"- moment. You'll never know what sort of stuff you didn't think of to save before taking that extreme step. Even something as benign as forgetting to write down the settings of your wacom tablet can come back to haunt you.
To give you a very short description, I created a bug, removed the bug and it was still there. I couldn't start FET at all and nothing i did worked. Installing a backup of FET and installing a new version of the software which helps me to create FET did NOTHING. It had me busy for a day until I tried launching FET with an older version of the software. Somehow that got things going again and I could undo the damage. That's at least dealt with and I'm a bit more cautious now when doing certain things. That was way too much "excitement"!
Other than that it has been pretty mundane stuff which I've been busy with. I had already begun to prep an older defunct pc to be used since I just knew I was going to lose something important if I had to re-install everything from scratch on my current one. And I still wanna finish that one of these days. Just so I'll have something to immediately fall back on if something like this happens again.
I'm trying to come up with something noteworthy to say...
Hmmm, well I have been thinking about getting a pup again. As some of you might remember, my dog had to be put down during the start of "coughit" which hit me pretty hard.
Anything else you can come up with mind? No? Okay, here's some tits :)
Boobs are always nice but an update to 18titans will be much appreciated!!! What will the new content be? Terra? Jinx?? Beast Boy??? Or something new entirely... I know I'm hoping for BB, but anything is bound to be good :BootyTime:

kDarcsen

Nov 10, 2017
Boobs are always nice but an update to 18titans will be much appreciated!!! What will the new content be? Terra? Jinx?? Beast Boy??? Or something new entirely... I know I'm hoping for BB, but anything is bound to be good :BootyTime:
What are you talking about? That was the most recent patreon post.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
game was updated from what I heard.
You heard wrong.

The creator just posted recently on patreon about how this month will be one he will work on it, you can see the message shared here some posts above yours, but nothing was shared to download there yet.

I can say this for sure, just visited their patreon page to make sure after reading your message.

Reactions: Mistervd

theinuyasha

Jun 9, 2018
1. Love your work that I've seen.
2. Constructive Criticism on the artwork: Check out season 3 episode 10 11:53 for a better bathroom as it is shown with shower on the show. Very easy to miss cuz it's like 0 frames but, it would be a nice touch.
3. Keep bein' awesome.

Reactions: Mistervd

Johnboi649

Nov 14, 2018
Was wondering if the the new Jinx scene is gonna lead to a footjob, or if there will be a scene like that planned with anyone. Also I'm hoping we get to have fun with Bumblebee. Amazing work though, this update was great!

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes