4.50 star(s) 55 Votes

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
I need help. I don't understand the guide. How do I unlock scene 14?
If I remember it right, it's epilogue scene. It will unlocked, when you unlocked all other scenes (and all positions like reverse cowgirl) and can be watched only in 'album'. Maybe you missed scene with gym outfit (click on the bag on friday) or with vibrator. You can check the post #396 with description all available positions.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Xarvok

Jun 17, 2017
Damn, when I played Teaching Feeling, I didn't think I would find more H-games with a wholesome concept, how wrong I was. This game is so good I might replay it just to read all the dialog again.

Reactions: blarg0192

Eryukka

Nov 3, 2018
how
If I remember it right, it's epilogue scene. It will unlocked, when you unlocked all other scenes (and all positions like reverse cowgirl) and can be watched only in 'album'. Maybe you missed scene with gym outfit (click on the bag on friday) or with vibrator. You can check the post #396 with description all available positions.
to unlock lifetime with girl, if reaching 8day, grl always leave me in morning..

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
is a new version this game...
It's the latest version and the one in the opening post. You don't get ports of Unity games, the developer has to actually make a Android version.
how to unlock lifetime with girl, if reaching 8day, grl always leave me in morning..
There's a guide in the opening post, but there's a better one here.

beezus

Oct 30, 2019
Im using the full save, it says that it also unlocks the gallery, and it isnt. Am i doing something wrong?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
1room -Runaway Girl- 1.2.2 and for Mac -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit - Now added to the opening post.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ferstrike
4.50 star(s) 55 Votes