Identify $20 to whoever finds this game

kyleallen94

Jun 12, 2019
I remember a scene or series of scenes where you take a girl, maybe your sister, to a massage parlor. You pay the staff to let you do the massage. You pretend to be a massage therapist and give your sister a massage. you don't allow here to turn around or see you. You use an accent, and pretend to be some foreigner. You say she is the most beautiful girl in the world and your honored to massage her etc. Each session progresses with you able to touch more and more. I think you also convince her to do a session blindfolded so you can touch her boobs etc. I believe the model of the sister used was the same as the daughter in "Dating my Daughter".

kyleallen94

Jun 12, 2019
I think it was definitely Dee the blond girl from DMD and Lewd Island was the sister. So whatever games have her as a main character would help.

kyleallen94

Jun 12, 2019
The model might have also been the blonde sister from amnesia. I've individual searched through a few thousand games on f95 and cant find it. RIP

kyleallen94

Jun 12, 2019
its the sister in "photo hunt"
That's not it. You do not were a mask. You pay for your sister to get a massage and you replace the masseur without her knowing. You give her the massage without allowing her to turn around and see you. I think you do 3 massage/spa visits where you progressively get to do more and more with her without ever revealing your here brother.

Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017
Does the game feature stills or are there any animations? Is the massage part a minigame or just an event with static CGs? Am I right to assume that you play as a male protagonist? Are there any other characters too or just this supposed sister or blonde female love interest? Is there any combat in the game or essentially what's the premise? Does MC just want to bone this girl or is there more to it?

kyleallen94

Jun 12, 2019
Does the game feature stills or are there any animations? Is the massage part a minigame or just an event with static CGs? Am I right to assume that you play as a male protagonist? Are there any other characters too or just this supposed sister or blonde female love interest? Is there any combat in the game or essentially what's the premise? Does MC just want to bone this girl or is there more to it?
Male protagonist. Might be animated. No combat. I think the sister hates/dislikes you. I think you wanted to get on her good side so you book her massage sessions. I think you have a voucher for 3 massages or something. You take her there and pay/convince the staffed masseur to trade places with you, so you pretend to be the masseur so you can massage your sister. I don't remember other characters but there could have been other love interest. I think you live alone though in your own apartment, can't remember. I believe the game is 3DCG, most likely Renpy, Could be Sandbox or VN. I might also find other games that have the same spa location assets if that helps.

kyleallen94

Jun 12, 2019
The Spa scene starts in the room from the gif below. You have a conversation with the staff before going into the massage room. a private room with a massage table.

894758_e3abad70a59c783d6325d76e4852e3bf.gif

The massage room scene plays out similar to this screenshot, but the actual room in the game had no windows I believe.
This screenshot is from bare witness.

Screenshot 2024-01-25 040019.png

Reactions: Icarus Media

firsttry51

Feb 25, 2018
copy paste this on google, "spa" "massage" site:f95zone.com
it's going to show all game threads where spa and massage are mentioned on f95 good luck.

kyleallen94

Jun 12, 2019
copy paste this on google, "spa" "massage" site:f95zone.com
it's going to show all game threads where spa and massage are mentioned on f95 good luck.
yes, I’ve done this with several search terms already. I’ve also gone through each game over the last 3 years and can’t find it. I’m clearly from an alternate reality where the game only exist there lol.