Firaveous

Aug 22, 2019
My game ended after the nightclub scene then taking Christine on a date & when we get back she gets a phone call from Monica saying that she is coming to visit! Then game over! wtf!
I've been on the patreon route staying faithful to Christine, & it just ends I've got the completed final 0.2.2 b version.

Animoo

Mar 26, 2020
Finally managed to get the happy ending where the MC and Christine stay together, they both still have sex with Jessica, Monica is supportive of them, and Christine gets pregnant. Had to adjust some points with the console a couple of times, but it really shouldn't have been that hard to get it.

Any tips? The walkthrough isn't super clear.

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
I think this game really needs some kind of guide that marks the key decisions which lead to a certain ending.
Or some kind of hint system which explains how to get certain scenes or events.

The walkthrough is not really good in my opinion. It it is completely linear and covers too many decisions which are most likely not important for the ending.
For example in the walkthrough there is at one point
"(Choosing the other option can get Christine
used to rougher sex… but it will also have negative ramifications further in the story.)"
There is never again anything mentioned about that in the walkthrough,
so there could be a page in a guide describing everything related to this.

A guide could also give players useful hints without spoiling to much and also while sticking to the important decisions and explaining their influence while letting the players choose what they want for less important decisions.
But since the game seems a bit rushed towards the end, i have this feeling, there might never be such a guide.

donbas

Sep 23, 2017
Babysitter [Final v0.2.2b] [T4bbo] - Original Size: 1.01GB

Compressed version for Win (419MB): MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
Compressed version for Linux please?

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
So I tried searching and couldn't find an answer; I'm at the part where you're on vacation with Monica, and you're playing the "20 questions" version of spin the bottle.
In the guide, the end of that game should go:
429. Jessica OR Monica
430. Favorite animal / Favorite sex position OR Being Christine’s babysitter / Last time having sex
431. Favourite sexual activity
432. Let her do it! (if you want to fuck her) / Cut her loose…
433. Go for anal
but when I pick jess or monica and ask one of those questions, it repeats monica asking christine if she's dating an older man, and then has me pick again, after that jess asks monica who she always wanted to fuck but couldn't, and she gets upset and ends the game, so 431 doesn't happen. Then 432 goes normally, but when I go into the bedroom and wake up christine the only option is "go for pussy".

Where did I screw up? if it's something I missed way earlier is there a variable I can change to fix it?

edit: figured it out, the guide should have another line between 430 & 431 that tells you to ask christine

Reactions: applesniper

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Enjoyable game :), but very disappointing ending :(. Why the choices, if the huge majority of them does not make any difference? And during the ending, which was quite enjoyable right until short before its very end, the change of mind was so fast and sudden, that it did not make any sense. It was like the dev ran out of steam and though: "Naa, I am not doing any more scenes, this ends now." (n)
I will have a look at a different save and see what could have been possible if the ending was not determined at one situation, no matter what happened afterwards. :(
It would be nice if the saves of the different ending could be placed at the opening post.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Enjoyable game :), but very disappointing ending :(. Why the choices, if the huge majority of them does not make any difference? And during the ending, which was quite enjoyable right until short before its very end, the change of mind was so fast and sudden, that it did not make any sense. It was like the dev ran out of steam and though: "Naa, I am not doing any more scenes, this ends now." (n)
I will have a look at a different save and see what could have been possible if the ending was not determined at one situation, no matter what happened afterwards. :(
It would be nice if the saves of the different ending could be placed at the opening post.
There's 2 major endings (not counting several "bad ends" and the ntr endings) but there are a bunch of small changes to those ending based on your choices (who is pregnant, who knows about your relationship, who is part of it, if they're happy, etc)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Not the route decides, but only the points at one single moment. From then on, it seems there is nothing you can do to change the ending.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Dude.. I hate NTR haha.. at least in this game is avoidable and yeah, im run let Christine fuck with the others for view the all content but srsly.. why am i angry with this kind of stuff? I mean, im not the mc but I feel the same that him when the stupid <removed>h and the stupid boss try something with Christine.. srsly NTR is a fucking breakdown mental.. or its just me? :(

Btw, i love this game, Julia is Ariana Grande and Christine is Jessica alba, right?

Reactions: indio68

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Dude.. I hate NTR haha.. at least in this game is avoidable and yeah, im run let Christine fuck with the others for view the all content but srsly.. why am i angry with this kind of stuff? I mean, im not the mc but I feel the same that him when the stupid <removed>h and the stupid boss try something with Christine.. srsly NTR is a fucking breakdown mental.. or its just me? :(

Btw, i love this game, Julia is Ariana Grande and Christine is Jessica alba, right?
it depends for me. like, in this game I absolutely don't want to let those creepers anywhere near christine, but in other games depending on the girl & who the other dude is, I don't really mind it.

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes