AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
In the walkthrough there's mention of an NTR route. What does it entail? It really kicks off on the boat at the hot-tub and I've had the following scenarios happen:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is there a version where MC will keep trying and fail to win Christine back after that?

goldenface

Jul 27, 2017
Am I right in thinking that once Christine goes on a date with either of the dudes you can't revert it and at the end she always blows the investigation by doing that bathroom scene?

Max2020

Mar 8, 2020
For you to get the triad ending you must have sex with Jess on the winter house or have sex with sonya at least three times, in that way you can have threesomes and cheat Chris with Jess or Sonya
Thank you for this. I am trying to get Chris and Sonya since they are the ones on the main pic but always ending up with Chris and Jess due to lack of options for Sonya so I just go for Jess in the end. Also accidentally ended up with just Jess one time in the end after Chris left, don't know how that happened but I chalked it up as one of the better endings cuz you ended up with somebody.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Thank you for this. I am trying to get Chris and Sonya since they are the ones on the main pic but always ending up with Chris and Jess due to lack of options for Sonya so I just go for Jess in the end. Also accidentally ended up with just Jess one time in the end after Chris left, don't know how that happened but I chalked it up as one of the better endings cuz you ended up with somebody.
I'd love a save game where you're locked into that ending if possible.
I believe if you hook up with jess a lot and don't hook up too much with anyone other than christine jess will start dating you after chris leaves. there should be instructions for that ending near the end of the guide

Sep 12, 2018
Kinda sad they ended it there. Could've gone a bit more with the characters introduced, but hey, it was a good 2-and-odd months-run I suppose.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Am I right in thinking that once Christine goes on a date with either of the dudes you can't revert it and at the end she always blows the investigation by doing that bathroom scene?
Pretty much yes so you have to make her avoid those two numbskulls.
Kinda sad they ended it there. Could've gone a bit more with the characters introduced, but hey, it was a good 2-and-odd months-run I suppose.
This had run its course better to end it now and focus on the new Babysitters game.

Reactions: goldenface

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I tried looking around but is a list out there that tells us every possible scenario?
The walkthrough details the two main routes in a way that shows you most of the content in two playthroughs, with a smaller set of lists at the end on how to get the ntr endings and other special conditions. there was also another short guide on how to get one of the "best" endings a few pages back, but it requires cheating some variables here and there.

Reactions: goldenface

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
I tried looking around but is a list out there that tells us every possible scenario?
Christine and MC gets together, Christine pregnant, happy ending
Christine and Mr. Silver gets together, Christine gets wise to his antics and leaves.
Christine and Robert gets together(not sure on details)
Christine and Jessica + Robert get together and Christine gets hooked on narcotics.

Those are the mention above there are others

Christine and MC get together, MC cheats with Jess, Christine leaves, MC gets Jess
Christine and MC get together, MC cheats with Sonya, Christine leaves
Christine and Robert get together, he cheats, she leaves, you get Jess
Christine and Silver get together, he cheats, she leaves, MC gets Veruca pregnant
I think those are all

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Christine and Mr. Silver gets together, Christine gets wise to his antics and leaves.
Christine and Jessica + Robert get together and Christine gets hooked on narcotics.

Christine and MC get together, MC cheats with Jess, Christine leaves, MC gets Jess
Christine and Silver get together, he cheats, she leaves, MC gets Veruca pregnant
I think those are all
Someone mentioned a triad ending.. Did they mean triangle?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020

I think those are all
There's also one where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Someone mentioned a triad ending.. Did they mean triangle?
Listen to the Jefferson Airplane song, Triad. :cool:

Usually a "love triangle" is when one loves two, and that creates conflict among them, requiring the person in the middle to lie and hide each from the other.

I've had a few times in my life where I lived a literal menage a trois (household of three), with my partner and her other lover. Everyone knew about the other in fully polyamorous fashion, so I have a sort spot for such endings. ;)

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I like that ending and the one were you get with jess, I like Sonya and Jess more than Chris
Jess' appearance is the best in the game imo. Very much my type. I'd prefer her if she wasn't emotionally scarred.. I've dealt with 1 woman who was in my life(rape victim) and it's really not easy. It did seem like Jess was dealing though.

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes