• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
Jess' appearance is the best in the game imo. Very much my type. I'd prefer her if she wasn't emotionally scarred.. I've dealt with 1 woman who was in my life(rape victim) and it's really not easy. It did seem like Jess was dealing though.
Yes it's a very sad story her character has, and I hope the woman you said is better, and I wanted a happy ending for Jess

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Yes it's a very sad story her character has, and I hope the woman you said is better, and I wanted a happy ending for Jess
We ended splitting up over it. I'd really done everything I thought I could and then more, but she always relapsed into being suspect of and terrified of all men including me. :p not gonna spend 4 years of my life on that again.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Jess' appearance is the best in the game imo. Very much my type. I'd prefer her if she wasn't emotionally scarred.. I've dealt with 1 woman who was in my life(rape victim) and it's really not easy. It did seem like Jess was dealing though.
Unfortunately, there are far more women who have suffered though sexual assault and rape than most men realize. I'd say nearly half of the women I've been in long-term relationships with have had such a history at some point.

We ended splitting up over it. I'd really done everything I thought I could and then more, but she always relapsed into being suspect of and terrified of all men including me. :p not gonna spend 4 years of my life on that again.
My first wife had been raped a few times in her life. The most traumatic was sacrificing herself to her drunken uncle to keep him away from her grandmother. The combined traumas in her life led her to have Disassociative Identity Disorder. It was difficult to have a relationship with her, especially since I didn't learn of the condition until later. It made my confusion about our agreements so much clearer. Some of her alts were in favor of non-monogamy, others were not and undermined things.

• Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.

Max2020

Mar 8, 2020
Christine and MC gets together, Christine pregnant, happy ending
Christine and Mr. Silver gets together, Christine gets wise to his antics and leaves.
Christine and Robert gets together(not sure on details)
Christine and Jessica + Robert get together and Christine gets hooked on narcotics.

Those are the mention above there are others

Christine and MC get together, MC cheats with Jess, Christine leaves, MC gets Jess
Christine and MC get together, MC cheats with Sonya, Christine leaves
Christine and Robert get together, he cheats, she leaves, you get Jess
Christine and Silver get together, he cheats, she leaves, MC gets Veruca pregnant
I think those are all
Thanks again. No Sonya and Chris, it's Sonya or Chris. There is also the famous Ending 03 foursome.

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
How can they degrade a woman as much as they do to Chris in the NTR story line with that fucker Silver? From being a virgin to becoming a company whore and sex slave fucking Silver for an apartment and "sexual experience" and then claim that she is happy with her life! No, that line sucks and I got really depressed by the end where she betray Jess and the MC just by being fucked in the restroom by Mr A-hole. That doesn't make sense, no dick is worth that much especially not on a guy like Silver! LMAO

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
How can they degrade a woman as much as they do to Chris in the NTR story line with that fucker Silver? From being a virgin to becoming a company whore and sex slave fucking Silver for an apartment and "sexual experience" and then claim that she is happy with her life! No, that line sucks and I got really depressed by the end where she betray Jess and the MC just by being fucked in the restroom by Mr A-hole. That doesn't make sense, no dick is worth that much especially not on a guy like Silver! LMAO
I mentioned earlier that I was confused, thinking the two states were like (smiley face) and love (heart). I was so wrong. The smiley face is friendship and love. The heart, confusingly enough is lust and corruption. This game portrays lust as something you need a measure of, but too much lust becomes corruption. In those NTR scenarios, Christine ends up being corrupted with lust, so these standards of what one would/should do becomes all messed up. The protagonist effectively creates a monster, sets her up for a loveless life of sex. Serious implications here.

Reactions: PinkGoddess

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
That's what's been breaking me up inside the game. I can really admit that this game for me is top1 (and I've played things like being a dik), but it has some decisions that I find hard to believe and have left me marked.

I went through Silver's NTR route where I knock up his wife and he stays with Christine (I saved Jess from him) and the part where Christine doesn't believe the MC in the pub and decides to betray her BEST FRIEND and her sponsor is just stupid. As ENGINEERED as a person is, I doubt very much that anyone could betray not only the people she loves and cares about, but her own principles and why she traveled to that big city in the first place.

I noticed a very curious fact and it is that, if you play the route trying to make love to Chris, she is much more difficult to convince in everything you do, and above all she is more clever (for example when you appear with Sonya with masks, she recognizes you instantly, Jess too), however, If you play the NTR route (I'm talking about Silver's, the other one I haven't played) this freckle is MUCH more naive and novice, for example when the MC tells her that Silver only wants her for what she wants, she says things like "oh my god, who is going to cancel a room on purpose just to sleep together? "(also in the mask scene, Chris does NOT recognize you, and Jess does) and like this example (true to the game), more details, which makes you wonder if the game is a little partial in creating and shaping Chris' personality.

Note, I'm not saying that he's badly developed per se, but I would say that he's one of the best developed characters in general, since I don't know if he's deliberately or not, many women have a similar behavior to take the same proposal in totally antagonistic ways depending on the person who asks, But the thing is that I would have liked that here the dev had been a little more objective and that if with one is difficult and does not trust their intentions, with the other that would have been the same, because with Silver is basically treated as a sex slave from the minute one, letting fuck like a whore at first change, and on the road to fall in love however, you have to go to that date with her and still not finish fucking her. .

I'm sorry if I'm not clear, English is not my mother tongue, and I repeat ... is easily top 1 of everything I've played, and I hurt a lot the run NTR because I really love Christine :(

Reactions: silversurfer1

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
I mentioned earlier that I was confused, thinking the two states were like (smiley face) and love (heart). I was so wrong. The smiley face is friendship and love. The heart, confusingly enough is lust and corruption. This game portrays lust as something you need a measure of, but too much lust becomes corruption. In those NTR scenarios, Christine ends up being corrupted with lust, so these standards of what one would/should do becomes all messed up. The protagonist effectively creates a monster, sets her up for a loveless life of sex. Serious implications here.
Exactly Zhreta, I had a pain in my heart several days after I finished that dang NTR route and I found myself dwelling over the ending even at work.
By the way, I take your heart as love no matter what :sneaky:
We need more love and respect which these kind of stories doesn't promote.
And yes I also kind of liked the game otherwise. Jess was the best character and I really felt for here. I sometimes even got a tear in my eye and I was so happy when she finally got together with the MC. I think that she deserved to get more than just a boyfriend and a fuck buddy though. But with a male Dev you can't expect such a "vanilla" ending as a marriage LOL.
She would have been a beautiful bride ……..

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes