PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
it depends for me. like, in this game I absolutely don't want to let those creepers anywhere near christine, but in other games depending on the girl & who the other dude is, I don't really mind it.

Yeah exactly, I think ure right.. maybe my bad feelings is beacuse the two stupids men are so hillbillys and their thoughts and ways to fuck her are so ugh..

The worst part is if u let her with them.. Christine is not so smart and is so easy for let them do anything.. Robert in the hot tub for example.. i really hated this part.. :/

Reactions: tigerdiamond

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Yeah exactly, I think ure right.. maybe my bad feelings is beacuse the two stupids men are so hillbillys and their thoughts and ways to fuck her are so ugh..

The worst part is if u let her with them.. Christine is not so smart and is so easy for let them do anything.. Robert in the hot tub for example.. i really hated this part.. :/
the way I did that scene he was left alone with jessica, so it wasn't as bad; I still stopped it right away but she did blow him

Reactions: PinkGoddess

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
the way I did that scene he was left alone with jessica, so it wasn't as bad; I still stopped it right away but she did blow him

I don't mean when you leave him alone with Jess, but when you are playing truth and dare and Christine decides to sit on top of him.. he starts touching her and she lets him do it as if nothing happened.. that kind of scene kills me inside. Firstly because she is very reluctant to do anything with the MC (at that point in the story, just seeing her naked often gave you game over) and secondly because to be a virgin and such scenes do not hit her, I doubt very much that someone so pure would let herself be touched by the first one who arrives (remember that she at this point does not have friendship as such with Robert, and even less if you choose the route of the office and not that of patreon)

Idk, this game is sooo good and also is a view from the real world, and these things make you wonder..

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I don't mean when you leave him alone with Jess, but when you are playing truth and dare and Christine decides to sit on top of him.. he starts touching her and she lets him do it as if nothing happened.. that kind of scene kills me inside. Firstly because she is very reluctant to do anything with the MC (at that point in the story, just seeing her naked often gave you game over) and secondly because to be a virgin and such scenes do not hit her, I doubt very much that someone so pure would let herself be touched by the first one who arrives (remember that she at this point does not have friendship as such with Robert, and even less if you choose the route of the office and not that of patreon)

Idk, this game is sooo good and also is a view from the real world, and these things make you wonder..
pretty sure I avoided her sitting on his lap somehow too. I think I got her to sit in jess's lap

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
pretty sure I avoided her sitting on his lap somehow too. I think I got her to sit in jess's lap
In my NTR run, Christine goes to Robert directly, I mean, no option to let her in Jess laps.. and yeah.. NTR run in this game is so hard.. damn.. I dont think if I end the run..

DarkenDragon

Aug 30, 2018
after reading the last 3 pages. it seems like I fall under those who are confused with the guide.

so throughout this whole adventure, i've been running 2 paths, the pateron + loving path being completely faithful, and the corporate + lustful path with somewhat of a harem.

I just finished the pateron and loving path but I ended up with everything going well but at the very end christine leaves me. but I dont understand why. I followed the guide exactly, but I still ended up with a bad ending? on the last day there are a few mistakes and missing steps, so maybe its there I screwed up? would love a better guide that shows all the triggers and what contributes to what ending. I would truly love to explore all the different routes to see what they'll end up being.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
after reading the last 3 pages. it seems like I fall under those who are confused with the guide.

so throughout this whole adventure, i've been running 2 paths, the pateron + loving path being completely faithful, and the corporate + lustful path with somewhat of a harem.

I just finished the pateron and loving path but I ended up with everything going well but at the very end christine leaves me. but I dont understand why. I followed the guide exactly, but I still ended up with a bad ending? on the last day there are a few mistakes and missing steps, so maybe its there I screwed up? would love a better guide that shows all the triggers and what contributes to what ending. I would truly love to explore all the different routes to see what they'll end up being.
Chris ALWAYS leaves you if her lust points are higher than her love points. No other decision matters.
It was a stupid decision to add to other stupid decisions made along the development of the game. Don't rack your brains wondering what you did wrong, DarkenDragon.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020

the pateron path is the lust path and the corporate is the love path in the guide, but yea on the patreon path she always leaves.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
I have a question, is possible going to harem route (fuck as much as possible in a run) and stay with Christine at the end? But this run without any NTR scenes

DarkenDragon

Aug 30, 2018
If you have more horny points on Day 29 then she'll investigate on her own. This means that you are on the horny route so she leaves at the end. If you are doing the investigation together then you are on the friendship route and she stays.
yea I think I got my saves mixed up. I was on the lust path with the pateron story.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Man, the horny route ending suuucks. thought I'd have a nice little corruption game and maybe do the romance route later, but that just made me feel gross and sad.
I know what you mean. It left me a bit emotional. I went back to an earlier save and allowed her to get pregnant, and that ended up being even worse!

The whole "lust ends" resolution made me think about "Requiem for a Dream." :-(

Last edited:
Reactions: tigerdiamond

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
For you to get the triad ending you must have sex with Jess on the winter house or have sex with sonya at least three times, in that way you can have threesomes and cheat Chris with Jess or Sonya
Thanks. I'll try that.

I think my problem was I was seeing the two variables as "like" and "love," rather than "love" and "lust." Hard not to, since it was "smiley face" and "heart."

Hard lesson in the game. Lust is not sustainable. Love is. ;-)

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 180 Votes