VN Ren'Py 2040 [Development Thread]

Su13n

Aug 12, 2021
So, quick question about the rape tag and newly added Love/Hate system:
Does that mean we cannot actually forcefully engage in certain things, despite there being rape in the game?

stuffnstuff0

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2021
So, quick question about the rape tag and newly added Love/Hate system:
Does that mean we cannot actually forcefully engage in certain things, despite there being rape in the game?
If your slave loves you too much, then she will simply let you do anything. Whereas acts of hate create more hate. So, if her love gets to a point where she will let you do anything there are not many ways to bring back the hate. BUT, this is why I plan to add the confinement which will slowly lower her love and thus increase her hate to bring back +hate options.

In future there will be more ways to lower love if that's your thing, but right now only Kayla has one of those ways when you have the option to ignore her at the club. I definitely want to add more random events which can alter Love/Hate but first things first is the confinement/spa to do it systematically. :)

EDIT: there is actually another way to very quickly lower Kayla's love: stop donating her earnings to the cat fund. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Su13n

stuffnstuff0

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2021
Hey everyone, with the addition of the Love/Hate mechanic to the game there needs to be a way to manipulate these statistics. This is where we have the addition of the Spa and the Confinement to raise Love/Hate respectively. There is a quick video preview available on the discord or my subscribestar page.

4484f90b2e004a429a5bb2ec7240a8a0-2023-10-02 16-08-14.jpg

stuffnstuff0

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2021
Latest changelog for v0.3:

- Added assignment tracker.

It was becoming a little confusing to keep track of where the girls are. You can now see what the girls are assigned to on their bio screen.

- Fixed assignments now overwrite each other.

You could assign the girls to multiple places at once, this is obviously physically impossible so now you can no longer do this.

- Integrated the confinement into the rest of the game.

There needed to be many checks added for the game to correctly show or not show the girls in other areas of the game based on if they are assigned to the confinement or not.

- Fixed checkup girl gone missing:

If you ignored the checkup girl and advanced time she would go missing for the rest of the day. :(

- Added more to waving at Kayla in the Club.

Waving resets her horny status to True, not waving resets it to False.

- Added option to purchase Urban Camo for your soldiers.

This is the initial addition of the 'keep your Armory upgraded' mechanics.

- Changed much code cleanup.

I intend to stay ahead of messy code by taking periods out to clean, for my own sanity.

- Fixed CCTV background image.

It said CCTV was offline even after unlocking Sarah.

- Added laptop notification indication.

You will begin to receive emails very soon. >:)

- Changed the default citizen title.

From 'Leader' to 'Mayor'. You can still change the title to whatever you want it to be.

- Fixed the girl's value.

With the expanding scope of the game, values were adjusted.

- Fixed obedience counter.

Obedience should raise passively, daily. Only Dinarah's obedience was raising correctly. You may have noticed her obedience is/was much higher than the other girls for no obvious reason.

- Integrated the spa into the rest of the game.

There needed to be many checks added for the game to correctly show or not show the girls in other areas of the game based on if they are assigned to the spa or not.

- Fixed Dinarah being in two places at once.

If she was the checkup girl she would be in the office and the bedroom at the same time.

- Added the option to Enable/Disable Dinarah's morning BJ in the Penthouse Management screen.

I'm not sure why you would want to disable this but now you can. ;)

- Added a Spa hint.

If you don't own the spa, the hint system will now suggest to buy the spa.

- Added The Spa Intro.

Currently working on implementing the Spa into the game.

- Fixed multiple typos in Kayla's workout scene.

I must have been tired when I wrote that scene, typos everywhere.

- Fixed Sarah's workout scene

Her denial status did not update after her workout scene.

- Fixed cheatcode screen misalignment

some cheats caused the text to move too far off the screen.

- Fixed Kayla's checkup

Her stat counter was bugged for her checkup.

MEDO. XX

Nov 6, 2020
when the update comes, can you download file (only update) for the v0.18.1 , to i can add it to my game , so I don't have to download the game again