HTML - 2084 [v0.11 BugFix] [Wanderinger]

1. 1.00 star(s)

BobCarter

You wander around a maze, without a map of any kind (no way to tell where you have gone), and are randomly stopped by images of womens feet. You repeat this till you find the key and exit the door. This is very annoying as it's hard to tell how far you moved during one of these, and slows down progress.

It's very very low effort, in a genre known for overly low effort content. Don't even bother playing.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Fufeli

Great game

Really nice and innovative game design, nice to see something different for once.

Loved the ARG-like gameplay where you have to search yourself for the clues to discovering secrets, even though as of v0.11 this does not lead to more content I still enjoyed discovering the various secrets (6 by the time i played).

The images/gif choices are great and the text prompts are fairly well written (in my opinion).

I'm looking forward to see more content as the game progresses!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

yomamageay

The Game, as of v0.1 already has a decent amount of content and everything feels quite well made. The premise is really refreshing and all around well thought out.

For such an early release, it's definitely 5/5
  4. 5.00 star(s)

paydrosa

Notpron but make it actually pron? Great start and great concept. I like it a lot, I hope we can choose 'routes' afterwards (like how there is sissification on the tags, maybe a sissy route? Maybe a trans route where you become part of the party?)