somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Minor issues
Key room in last maze has the "East" like ]]East.
Test dev page has "its still conneted" should be it's still connected
I was trying to get one of the last images from the shop which said it cost 10 coins, but I needed to have 11 even though it used 10 (if you need specific it was image 52).
The go to known places page really needs better separation between locations.
The frosted glass look is hard to read things against.

As an addendum, I would suggest shrinking some of your images. Some of them are just large for no reason in H x W, and some are large in file size.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Wanderinger

Wanderinger

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Minor issues
Key room in last maze has the "East" like ]]East.
Test dev page has "its still conneted" should be it's still connected
I was trying to get one of the last images from the shop which said it cost 10 coins, but I needed to have 11 even though it used 10 (if you need specific it was image 52).
The go to known places page really needs better separation between locations.
The frosted glass look is hard to read things against.

As an addendum, I would suggest shrinking some of your images. Some of them are just large for no reason in H x W, and some are large in file size.
I really appreciate you pointing all these out!

I fixed the typos / technical issues you mentioned and will post a patch for this version at some point.

As for the text visibility, that approach is pretty experimental and I'll do my best to make it clearer as time goes on.

Thank you for trying out my game!

edit: About the file and resolution sizes - I have a thing for large media, so I am likely to keep that, but you're right. I should at least compress them.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes