Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
qwQvqj.png

Overview:
Welcome to Haunting Havens - As a professional ghost hunter, you are contracted with subduing a group of trouble-causing succubi. You weren't the best option, but you were the only one left for the boss to call. As all other hunters and exorcists have failed their mission and felled to the seduction antics of the succubi.
To not get fired, ensure you are able to subdue and FUCK all succubi haunting the mansion without getting caught!
Due to budget cuts, you will have to earn money each night and visit the shop in order to obtain the items necessary to subdue these ghosts. To not lose money each night, make sure to last until 4:00 A.M. and keep your sanity levels high to prevent the succubi from spawning!​

Thread Updated: 2024-09-11
Release Date: 2024-09-11
Developer: Ayup Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.2x
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

ss-1.gif ss-2.gif ss-3.png ss-4.png ss-5.gif ss-6.jpg ss-7.png ss-8.png ss-9.png ss-10.png ss-11.png ss-12.png ss-13.png ss-14.png ss-15.png ss-16.png

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
All other hunters and exorcists have failed their mission and felled to the seduction antics of the succubi.
...but you are a succubus hunter with his own unorthodox methods. :D

Succubus Hunter MC: "I challenge you to a video game session."

Succubus: "Go ahead pathetic human, turn on the console."
MC: "Here's my controller."

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/08/3977506_ss-2.gif

THX for the share...

Last edited:

Ayup Games

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2024
I'm seriously asking is this horror game like five nights at freddy's?
In the soon future, we do plan to make more a Fnaf-inspired game. You wouldn't be sitting in a chair though, you would be able to move around in a cabin. There would be cameras to watch on a screen, and windows and doors to keep shut. I imagine this would be closer to being horror related (this would be NSFW, of course). Haunting Havens is tamer in the horror-department, we hope to amp it up in the next few updates, however!

ronzion`

Feb 28, 2020
In the soon future, we do plan to make more a Fnaf-inspired game. You wouldn't be sitting in a chair though, you would be able to move around in a cabin. There would be cameras to watch on a screen, and windows and doors to keep shut. I imagine this would be closer to being horror related (this would be NSFW, of course). Haunting Havens is tamer in the horror-department, we hope to amp it up in the next few updates, however!
I realized then this game is not for me

Ideski34

Jun 17, 2021
This sounds like such an interesting idea for an nsfw game, looking forward to it

Reactions: He-man96.

GanjiangMoye

Mar 24, 2024
literally we didnt know what to do in this game. Ok survive.

So how we know the girl are near to us. When she is moaning? LOL we didnt know where she is exactly, and we got pumped anytime.

For how long we need to survive?

Good luck on this game really.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes