VN Unity Completed 2236 A.D. [Sekai Project & Chloro]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
the mindfuck is strong with this one.... ALL ABOARD THE FEELS TRAINS *CHOO* *CHOOO*

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Monroe be doing the f95zone community like
(thank you for the game btw, was a entertaining and feels ridden ride)

Rev8

Nov 15, 2017
this game is very physiological and less fap material its an amazing game and great story but im going to have to say you need a brain to really enjoy its complexity and the science it creates like lore in a fantasy story, the sex scenes are more plot then fap so if you only want something to fap too dont look here
Is the text/narrative incredibly long and overexplained?? That's what I hate of JP VN, even the 'good' ones I have to constantly skip through walls of text...

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Is the text/narrative incredibly long and overexplained?? That's what I hate of JP VN, even the 'good' ones I have to constantly skip through walls of text...
there is a lot of text, but it is more story based text, only walls of text are when the character reads a book, which only happens twice I think.

triniarin

Jun 25, 2018
Fun novell and sci-fi but i broke my mind) Perhaps for me its better to read it as paper book (There is several choices but novell itself are lenear as i think)

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
Japanese VNs give me hand cramp... with all the clicking to skip the text.

FlyingPuppy

Jan 30, 2018
Click for the ecchi, stay for the mindfuck. Almost cried after seeing the true ending T T
Thx for sharing such an impressive game! I wonder if there's another mind-fucking VN like this one?

Fantasticfish

Dec 21, 2017
Calling yanderes "half crazy" is an understatement if I ever saw one.
depends on what yandere Are we talking about the stalker yandare that will just scare everyone away from you or the one that will either kill your for looking at a girl or kill the girl you looked at

Last edited:

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
I don't get the controls in this game, funnily enough the easiest one of all is a mystery to me. :D

How do i advance text with the keyboard or better yet what option in the launcher does that correspond to? I want to read it like any other vn with clicking enter and or space on a keyboard. But this is the first time it only reacts to mouse input, and that's a pain in the ass to do for all of it.

Also, another question, does this have gameplay elements, because this launcher sure as hell makes it look like it might be the case.

Edit: Looks like Enter does work, the one in the middle of the keyboad anyway. Not the one on the numpad and space does not do anything still. And boy those intro videos without audio balancing playing at full blast sure woke me up again from my trance trying to get this shit to work right lol
I found even more technical fuck ups some screen transitions do not react at all with keyboard clicks. You have to use right-click on the mouse for them. And i'm pretty sure after fiddling with this shitty launcher for a few times now that the keybinds have to be hardcoded, because there is no change at all here. Oh, also an unskippable intro which seemed to play at 100% volume again, just lovely.

2022-08-20 17_12_41-2236 A.D. -R18 Edition- Configuration.png
Anyway.... speaking about the game itself. I played for three hours and i'm starting to think the story here might be way too good for the shit low quality production they used, ngl this came out in 2015, and it reminds me a hell of a lot about Doujin games from the early 2000, it's kind of strange. But i also highly doubt they will remake this one -.- What a terrible situation. I do not like the character sprites and hate the backgrounds they use, but the world-building sounds fantastic and the mystery interesting as of now... Should i just force myself to play more of it, or should i drop it and hope there will be a better quality remake with drawn backgrounds, voice acting and better quality character sprites in the future?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes