BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Untitled.png

Overview:
Game takes place in Harry Potter universe.
You were working at McDonald's, minding your own business. But all of a sudden, you have been summoned by Lord Voldemort and Your Job is to turn Hermione to a Bad Witch? Wait, I'm a Professor at Hogwarts now? Bellatrix will be at your service to help you with your mission in Hogwarts? What is Going On?

But don't make a mistake...!
You don't want to disappoint Lord Voldemort. Make one mistake and it'll cost you your life.
Make Hermione a Bad Witch or YOU DIE.
Will you succeed at turning Hermione into a Bad Witch?
We shall see!​

Thread Updated: 2024-10-20
Release Date: 2024-10-20
Developer: Bata13 -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png 1726319165284.png

Last edited:

lfgals1

Sep 7, 2022
Somebody has to write a new magical school book that hits the cultural zietgiest. If only so people who want to make Teacher/Student games have more options.

Reactions: Bata13

RuthBlackett

May 8, 2024
I swear, if i had had the patience to read beyond the first two books in hopes that the rest of that boring, would-be whimsical drivel MIGHT accidentally turn out to be worth reading, so that i would know enough about that gimcrack universe, i would write some Harry Potter fanfic or dow a game here where Harry turned out to be a submissive, closet crossdresser/transexual who spent his out-of-class time in a girl's uniform giving blowjobs to the masters to get passing grades and taking it up the ass from the other boys.

Just to spite that homophobic trans-hating hag that wrote that drivel.

===================

You want a GOOD novel about a confused kid growing into magical adulthood? Read , by Diana Wynne Jones or any of her books about Chrestomanci {starting with }, wshich are pretty much what the Harry Potter books want to be when they grow up.

Zombiemancz

Feb 18, 2020
I swear, if i had had the patience to read beyond the first two books in hopes that the rest of that boring, would-be whimsical drivel MIGHT accidentally turn out to be worth reading, so that i would know enough about that gimcrack universe, i would write some Harry Potter fanfic or dow a game here where Harry turned out to be a submissive, closet crossdresser/transexual who spent his out-of-class time in a girl's uniform giving blowjobs to the masters to get passing grades and taking it up the ass from the other boys.

Just to spite that homophobic trans-hating hag that wrote that drivel.

===================

You want a GOOD novel about a confused kid growing into magical adulthood? Read , by Diana Wynne Jones or any of her books about Chrestomanci {starting with }, wshich are pretty much what the Harry Potter books want to be when they grow up.
Thanks for advice, i also never cared enough to read any of Harry Potter books (as librarian, im quite ridiculed for it), but i will definitely check out that Fire and Hemlock book you suggested.

RuthBlackett

May 8, 2024
Thanks for advice, i also never cared enough to read any of Harry Potter books (as librarian, im quite ridiculed for it), but i will definitely check out that Fire and Hemlock book you suggested.
About F&H - are you familiar with the legends of Tam Lin and True Thomas {"Thomas the Rhymer"}?

If not, Ms Wynne Jones will slip them into the story painlessly.

Also: The anime "Howl's Moving Castle" was sort-of-inspired by her book of the same name ... but the book and the anime might as well be two different stories {both pretty good}...

Zombiemancz

Feb 18, 2020
About F&H - are you familiar with the legends of Tam Lin and True Thomas {"Thomas the Rhymer"}?

If not, Ms Wynne Jones will slip them into the story painlessly.

Also: The anime "Howl's Moving Castle" was sort-of-inspired by her book of the same name ... but the book and the anime might as well be two different stories {both pretty good}...
I never heard about either of those legends, but thanks for giving me the info. Also while i couldnt find the fire and hemlock (ill have to contact some fellow colleagues in the bussiness). I did find the book "Howls moving castle" in my library and i grew up on that anime, but i actually never realized Myazaki was inspired from this exact book.

RuthBlackett

May 8, 2024
I never heard about either of those legends, but thanks for giving me the info. Also while i couldnt find the fire and hemlock (ill have to contact some fellow colleagues in the bussiness). I did find the book "Howls moving castle" in my library and i grew up on that anime, but i actually never realized Myazaki was inspired from this exact book.
Good luck on finding "Fire and Hemlock" - it's available on Amazon, BTW - but ANYTHING by DWJ is worth reading. The other book i linked in my OP {Charmed Life} is the first of a series that i would say might have inspired Harry Potter ... if Rowling didn't claim to have not read much/any fantasy

Bata13

Sep 14, 2024
Hey I've updated chapter 2 (v0.2). I've added some H-scenes so hope you like it. If you liked it, give me some positive vibes to help me continue creating this!! Please be my first person to comment on the itch!
Thank You!!

Last edited:

Skullivan

Jul 7, 2021
Please consider redesigning the main character. There's way too much writing for very little substance and it's also not funny. There are so many blank screens.

I think the designs for Hermoine and Beatrice are decent, but there's so little here to motivate me to play.

Good job working on your game, and good luck to you. Sorry to be a bummer, but there's a lot of areas for improvement.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote