[S> Other] 250 new patrons in 3 days - Upload your 3D Adult Visual Novel to OppaiMan.com too!

Nethuum

Futariuum's Gate Lead Artist & Game Director
Game Developer
May 26, 2022
I'd love to have our game on your platform!

https://f95zone.to/threads/futariuums-gate-v0-30-gloomywasher.169547/

We haven't reached 500 patrons yet, but we have 93 supporters, our game has been well received and we're working on getting it published on Steam by September. It's a 2D futa game, but I'm not sure if you guys accept games in this niche. Currently we're almost finishing a BIG update, that will be released soon.

I'm also working on a male protagonist DAZ game, under a different studio ( ) but with the exact same people on the team (since it's a different audience), and we plan on releasing it by the end of the year. We've been consistent with both games, as you can see on our pages.

The game's title has not been officially announced yet, but here are some previews of what our game is going to look like. What we're doing differently from other games is that my partner does the posing/renders and I do hand-drawn post work and lighting, using my skills as a 2D artist:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Grande abraço!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: IAmAB

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I'm having trouble making sense of this. In the case of Classy Lemon, assuming they didn't gain patrons naturally themselves during the time period (which would be hard to believe since they released an update at the end of April), that would still mean more than half the buyers on Oppaiman.com instantly cancelled the subscription. Assuming I understood the data correctly, displaying those purchases as USD/month - when you're not tracking cancellations - seems rather inaccurate. If you're indeed not tracking cancellations, none of the developers cited make that much more money monthly since joining the website, but it seems to be what's implied.
Classy Lemon got 1349 new patrons between April 1 and June 25. Assuming the game was available on the site from April 1, it's perfectly possible that 761 of those patrons could come from Oppaiman. It's impossible to say from those numbers alone how many of the cancellations during the time period were by patrons coming from Oppaiman. Could in theory be 0.

The money gained is (I assume) what those 716 patrons paid signing up through the site. Tracking cancellations has nothing to do with it.

The question is if these new patrons are really added compared to if you are not on Oppaiman. If they are a new audience that wouldn't have become patrons through some other channel, then it's a 100% net gain. It may not be 100% net gain in reality, but either way, it seems like a good deal to me.

Tukann

Tukann Games
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2022
Classy Lemon got 1349 new patrons between April 1 and June 25. Assuming the game was available on the site from April 1, it's perfectly possible that 761 of those patrons could come from Oppaiman. It's impossible to say from those numbers alone how many of the cancellations during the time period were by patrons coming from Oppaiman. Could in theory be 0.

The money gained is (I assume) what those 716 patrons paid signing up through the site. Tracking cancellations has nothing to do with it.

The question is if these new patrons are really added compared to if you are not on Oppaiman. If they are a new audience that wouldn't have become patrons through some other channel, then it's a 100% net gain. It may not be 100% net gain in reality, but either way, it seems like a good deal to me.
I'm confused, how are you getting this number of "1349 new patrons"? According to Graphtreon they had 1080 patrons on April 1st, and 1524 on June 25th. Meaning if they somehow gained 1349 patrons in this period, they also got 905 cancellations, so 84% of their original count, this seems like a very, very high turnover rate.

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I'm confused, how are you getting this number of "1349 new patrons"? According to Graphtreon they had 1080 patrons on April 1st, and 1524 on June 25th. Meaning if they somehow gained 1349 patrons in this period, they also got 905 cancellations, so 84% of their original count, this seems like a very, very high turnover rate.
Yes, just look at the fluctuation in the graph.

In April, they went from 1080 to 1661 (581 added patrons), then they went from 1661 to 1194 on May 1, that's 467 cancellations just there (28%). 1349 and 905 is what you get if you start from April 1 and count the added patrons during each month and the removed patrons (big drop on the 1st) of each month.

In practice, that doesn't mean 1349 added and 905 removed/cancellations since some of that drop will be people who defaulted on their payment on the 1st but paid again during the following days, so then maybe around 1250 added (and 800 cancelled). Still well above those 761 new patrons said to come from Oppaiman.

Those 84% you get is an accumulated number that doesn't say much. If we look month to month, the drops on May 1 and June 1 is a big higher than normal (28% and 26%, with earlier around 20%, but that is to be expected with big increases in new patrons). We can't tell from numbers alone who cancelled. It could be any of the patrons, before or after April, who cancelled.

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
We're not at 500 patrons atm, but we have good quality content and would definitely love to publish on the platform, if given the chance.

Last edited:

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
I would like to publish both of my games on your platform, too. However, I have less than 300 paid tiers on . I'm on .

My first game is Beauty and The Thug. It has a lot of content and good reviews and is quite popular on itch.io (it is number 5 in best sellers with the filter Visual Novel with Female Protagonist $15 or less, but it gets even higher right after updates).

My second game, The Better Deal, which I uploaded just this month, has also received very positive reviews.

moonlit_games

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2023
Hi there!

I may not have 500 paid Patreon members yet (I wish!), but I'd love to join your platform. My two visual novels, Frostshade and Dante's Shadows, have some pretty good reviews, even if they don't have a ton of supporters just yet. I think I need to learn how to properly marketing both of them :)