VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - 25Days: Hideout [v0.1] [Kyomasune]

1. 1.00 star(s)

sandman13

I just tried this novel, I think the only reason everyone is giving it a high score is because the dev decided to abandon it, honestly it doesn't seem like something that deserves to be awarded. For me it lacks in every way, too much meaningless text and as some already mentioned it's quite an anime cliche type of story. I didn't like the renders too much and the file size is way too big for how short the chapter is. For me it's a one out of five, maybe it could be a two but considering that everyone is giving it more points just because the dev was rebellious I will do the opposite.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

wrarar

characters: well done

story: well done

sounds and music: well done

scenes (all of them so far): well done.

draws and animation (cg): really well done.

conclussion: is a well done game, it clicks right away and dont waste your time. the stronger point are their characters, they seems alive and nicely writen.

this game deserve your time.

psdt: doesnt look like a excuse to put hentai, so you can expect a nice and long story.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

fawksiii

Reviewing v0.1

So far is a very promising game, it provides a good amount of content and while not an entirely unique story, It's a likeable one nonetheless.

I'm personally not in love with all of the character designs, but the main girl (which you name yourself) is definitely the most appealing in my opinion.

Overall, I'm very hopeful for this game I enjoyed what I played so far and found myself still wanting more by the end!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3758567

The characters had an unique quality, the music is good, the writing is on point, to me this novel has a great future ahead.

PS - I really liked the fmc, she's really cute. Hope to see more of her eventually.

5/5
  5. 5.00 star(s)

gregarwolf

The models are of incredible quality, and the writing is interesting enough that I want to see more. The filesize is a bit big, but compression and optimization can fix that. For a version 0.1, the pieces are all there for a great game. Here's to your future success!
  6. 4.00 star(s)

javadoca

Release Version: You could say the script is cliché, but everything will become cliché at some point if repeated enough times. This one is a different spin on the "man lives with an childish defenseless women" type of thing.

Art Quality: 7 out of 10.

Animation Quality: Does not apply.

Progression: Does not apply.

Interface Clarity: 6 out of 10.

Story: 7 out of 10.

Characters: 7 out of 10.

Overall javascore: 6.73 out of 10.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Lolo-kun

I just tested the game (v0.1). I have played for a big hour now and the first thing I'd like to point out is the writing quality. The game dev put a big effort in it, no doubt allowed. Despite the dark atmosphere, there are some touches of humor, making the story moving.

The characters have a real personnality, there are not empty shells like some others I could meet in other games. This is not a speed fap game, as I said, the writing quality implies the story has a long start, very narrative. H-scenes are quite rare, making them more sastifying imo. The main strenght of this game is the MC who has a deep and complexe personnality. I felt really implied while playing.

For all these reasons, I rated 5 stars. Writing quality, content and oh, did I forget ? The scenario is full of mysteries, I'm looking forward for next release, I NEED TO KNOW MORE !!!
  8. 4.00 star(s)

jaq847

I played the first day of the story. It's actually a good one. There are some very good element for a story that will be remembered for a long time. The idea of a college drop-out is kinda already seen, but it's well-used in this case. I love the interaction between the characters. It really looks like a tv series. Can't wait to try the future updates. The idea of having just 25 days may scare some, but I think that will turn out really great. As always, sorry for some grammar mistakes in my reviews. English is not my first language.