4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Deleted member 4925657

Game Developer
May 16, 2022

f95.png

Overview:
You are a college drop-out, wannabe manga artist, who exiles himself in the countryside with the intent of reclaiming the onsen of your grandfather, left to decay.
However, between your incapacity to settle a publishing contract, a hot-headed tenant who refuses to pay her rent, and a growing addiction to alcohol and melancholy, your getaway from the real world is gradually shaping up into yet another failure.
It is only then, that an old lost acquaintance resurfaces, begging you to hide a young girl with pointy ears from mysterious wrongdoers...​

Thread Updated: 2022-05-17
Release Date: 2022-05-26
Developer: Kyomasune - - - @Kyomasune
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac: - - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

Extras:
* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

extrait1.png extrait2.png extrait3.png extrait4.png extrait5.png extrait6.png extrait7.png extrait9.png extrait10.png extrait11.png

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
25Days: Hideout [v0.1] [Kyomasune] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,74 GB / 281 MB - 25DaysHideout-0.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,73 GB / 263 MB - 25DaysHideout-0.1-mac-crunched.zip
= ~16% of the original size, image/video quality 90%

Download (PC*/Mac):

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Deleted member 4925657

Game Developer
May 16, 2022
25Days: Hideout [v0.1] [Kyomasune] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,74 GB / 281 MB - 25DaysHideout-0.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,73 GB / 263 MB - 25DaysHideout-0.1-mac-crunched.zip
= ~16% of the original size, image/video quality 90%

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain - Gofile

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -
Tested it out and it works perfectly!
Amazing work CircleJerker, thanks!

• Red Heart
Reactions: "CJ"

Hovis1974

Apr 13, 2019
Based on what i've seen and heard, this looks to end up as a fantastic experience. I'm not opposed to waiting on good lewd content if the story and characters are there first......Just Dev, Please don't make us wait FOREVER just to get a few seconds of sexy time. Overall, I wish you luck on your game and i'll be sure to stay around with this one.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The compressed release looks awfully small like it would really seriously degrade the image quality. Typically most are about half the size in compression but looking at under 400MB from 1.74GB I don't even think it is worth trying to use compressed.

• Angry
Reactions: "CJ"

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
I'm not that good with games like this, especially with that premise on what's been said here. I played through the game and I've not seen those 2 animations in there... a walkthrough would be nice to have. I still don't have much to say atm, here's hoping the next update comes soon.

Reactions: Abagofbabies
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes