4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

gregarwolf

Aug 11, 2016
The Discord, Patreon and Itch.io have been all deleted, have it been abandoned already?
It just seems they haven't really been set up yet. From what I've seen, it's uncommon for a project to get this much attention in its first few days, I say have some faith.

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
It just seems they haven't really been set up yet. From what I've seen, it's uncommon for a project to get this much attention in its first few days, I say have some faith.
The discord and Patreon were already set up. they were simply deleted.

fawksiii

Aug 23, 2018
Really promising start, already really enjoying the game!
Already better then 50% of other renpy games at 0.1.... keep up the good work

Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020
Would be disappointing if this has been abandoned already, the start actually looked fairly promising.

Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020
The developer has deleted his f95 account and everything related to the game. I can say with almost certainty that the project is scrapped.
Unfortunately does look that way, wonder why you would go through the effort of making a VN to delete it all within a week, the start seemed to get a decent reception so it's strange.

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
Unfortunately does look that way, wonder why you would go through the effort of making a VN to delete it all within a week, the start seemed to get a decent reception so it's strange.
I assume something came up in the developer's life.

leloil

Mar 30, 2021
Anddddd.... Its ABANDONED (fucking hate this category) why bother make a game just to deceive it?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
This is why you don't even bother checking out first release.. to many think they will make a quick buck.. create a game than abandon it.

RoutineNL

Aug 27, 2019
This is why you don't even bother checking out first release.. to many think they will make a quick buck.. create a game than abandon it.
I'm sure this guy had a reason to bail, I mean his first release was well recieved, so it's not like he's gone because it was a failure or anything. Well tbf it would've been better if he just told people his reasons and didn't delete everything without a word

Reactions: lunar517
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes