[S> Other] [S>Artist 2D] Paid 2D Artist, Freelance, Character Art, Concept Art, Game Art

LumenCircle

Aug 26, 2018
f95 Banner.png
Hello! I'm mostly a self taught artist, I also have 3 years of university/college education in 2D graphics for game development.

Skills:
Illustrations/Splash Art, Concept Art and Character Design is my specialty.
I DO SFW & NSFW ARTS.

However, I have no problem doing anything outside of my expertise, such as backgrounds, tile design, UI design or prop designs. Simply ask me!

I can adapt to different art styles (yes, I can do Anime art style) if your project already have several artists, even better if the other artists are willing to cooperate and show me the way of their unique art style.

Preferred method of contact:
Discord: LumenCircle#6667

*Please state your intent in your first message if you send friend request to me, otherwise your friend request will be ignored*
Any of my other socials seen on the banner at the top.
Or DM on this site, slower response time here as I'm not that active. (Max one day between replies)

Employment Type & Rates:
Commissions or part time/full time employments.

Commissions are paid half upfront.
Commission prices are negotiable depending on art style.

Sketch: 20$
Portrait: 100$
Bustsize: 150$
Fullbody: 200$
With background: 50$+

Concept Art and Character Designs estimate to be 300-500$+ depending on character complexity and the specifics of the client.

Preferred method of payment:
Paypal only.

Availability:
I'm happy to work part time or full time.
I'm always available on Discord as long as you see I'm online, yes, even outside working hours.

Work Samples:
Link to my portfolio:

Some art from my portfolio down below.
Bleh1.jpg

1653761836879.png
1653761891805.png
1653761964983.png

Last edited:

Nethuum

Futariuum's Gate Lead Artist & Game Director
Game Developer
May 26, 2022
Hello, fellow artist! I wish you good luck. :)
Concept art is awesome. Great portfolio btw!

Reactions: LumenCircle

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
I am a beginner artist but must admit ur art looks really good! I love the character designs and ur artstyle. Good luck for the future!

Reactions: LumenCircle