♥ Part time

Work Samples:

Additional comments:
♥ No refunds due to way of payment
♥ Cheap, because I need to fill out my portfolio

Last edited:

user220

Nov 2, 2021
Yeah, that sux doesn't it? To sell a service while struggling to find people paying you money for buidling up your porftolio..
Oh well, hopefully you'll find someone really soon!

SolarHadas

Apr 15, 2023
Yeah, that sux doesn't it? To sell a service while struggling to find people paying you money for buidling up your porftolio..
Oh well, hopefully you'll find someone really soon!
Thank you so much for your good wishes. In my opinion, I have enough experience in drawing and anatomy to sell my services.

By the way, what prevents you from passing by the topic if you are not interested in my services? (a rhetorical question, I don't need an answer)

Last edited:

user220

Nov 2, 2021
On topic, have you done anything explicit (solo/intercourse) to showcase?
To elaborate on my "on topic question for your services", if that query was positively provided not only it would help me, but also other potential viewers which are attracted by your work, would get in touch with you for your services. Assuming the quality is worthy.

SolarHadas

Apr 15, 2023
I have nothing against questions about my services. And my answers are clear and straightforward.

But I would appreciate it if you would refrain from unnecessary sarcastic remarks (my "what prevents you from passing by" question applies only to them).