[R>Writer] Share Unpaid 2D artist Looking for Writer(closed)

TiresomeTom

Feb 15, 2021
IMG_2190.gif

Hello there strangers, I’m Tom and I’m looking for a writer to help me and programming bud make games. Currently, we are just doing stuff primarily for fun and learning purposes (level 1 Devs.) but as we create stuff and if any of it begin to bring in funding of course a share would be given to you for your efforts. All that being said, because funds are 0, each project is more a effort of passion than it is anything else.

I currently have 2-3 projects I’d like to get done, but as a fellow creative we’d expect and be open to bringing some of your stuff ideas to life too. If this interest you, and being part of a small unpaid 3 person team sounds good; feel free to reply/dm.

Thank you for reading this and the pic is mainly for attention.

(p.s.) feel free to write or link a sample peace of your stuff, if ya like 1686892551598.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Jash

Turkis

Jul 17, 2017
Hi Tom, I like the art style. Going to try to animate some scenes?

I'd be interested, but I'd need more info on your passion project and what kind of kinks/taboo's you're interested in putting into your games before I can really commit.

Here's a to a demo I wrote the script for.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TiresomeTom

TiresomeTom

Feb 15, 2021
Hi Tom, I like the art style. Going to try to animate some scenes?

I'd be interested, but I'd need more info on your passion project and what kind of kinks/taboo's you're interested in putting into your games before I can really commit.

Here's a to a demo I wrote the script for.
Sorry my, the position has been filled but awesome writing. Thanks for reaching out to me!