[R>Artist 2D] [S>Programmer] [S>Writer] 2D artist wanted [Character designer and Animator]

Sjofn

Nov 9, 2020
Project: Valley of the Cats
Game Engine: Unity
You can play the demo for detailed information about the game.I would be happy if you let me know the shortcomings of the demo version, even if the work does not interest you.I used temporary visuals for character designs in the demo.AI was used for backgrounds.

Developer: Sjofn

Looking for: 2D Artist

Employment Type: Revenue Share
Since I am currently unemployed, we can only work with the revenue sharing model.
we can agree on the rates during our communication

Work commitment: Long term

Preferred method of contact:
Discord: .sjofn

Job Description:
-I'm looking for someone to make character designs and animations for my game
-Speech and gesture animations and H-scenes
-I prefer western style
-Matching illustrations with backgrounds

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Sjofn

Nov 9, 2020
why dont you just use AI to create char art
I've tried but I can't get a consistent and high quality result, I usually have the AI draw something from my own drawings. I'm bad at human anamotomy, especially hand drawing, and the AI is very bad at it.

Sjofn

Nov 9, 2020
Good rendering. (y)
Which do you plan to use, AI or just normal Drawning? I am a fan of blonde cuties, and from what you have so far, I am very anxious on your project. :)
Thank you for your comments
As I mentioned in the ad, I'm looking for someone to hand-draw a character for my game. I don't think myself and artificial intelligence are good enough for human drawings.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Thank you for your comments
As I mentioned in the ad, I'm looking for someone to hand-draw a character for my game. I don't think myself and artificial intelligence are good enough for human drawings.
You are welcome for the friendly complimentary comments good sir. To be honest to you, I would recommend that you use AI rather than standard drawing. AI will stand out more, but is more complicating to perfect. I hope that you find a good skilled artist designer to help you improve your project. :)

Reactions: Sjofn

witcher234

Dec 20, 2020
I've tried but I can't get a consistent and high quality result, I usually have the AI draw something from my own drawings. I'm bad at human anamotomy, especially hand drawing, and the AI is very bad at it.

you can use Daz model with controlnet

megamind8

Jul 28, 2023
I was searching for a cartoon style model just to try generating some AI art and found a pretty good one, . The AI does have problems generating hands but overall looks pretty good with decent prompts.

Sjofn

Nov 9, 2020
I'm looking for a 2d artist
because the 2d artist I found ghosted me

Discord: .sjofn