• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[R>Artist 2D] Share 2D artist wanted for game similar to Summertime Saga/Prince Of Suburbia

flowerwitcher

Nov 5, 2023
Game name: Still undefined

Summary: The game follows a pre-adult who has just started college. He decides to change his life and his goal is to pick up all the girls at school.

Minimum requirements: 1GB RAM, 32 BITS

Planned tags: Incest, corruption, anal, feet, vaginal, corruption, male and female domination, cosplay, sandbox. (still open for many tags)

Payment: We are considering creating a Patreon, and you will get 35% of all profits. The value is non-negotiable, we cannot give more than this, aware that we have other people on the team.

What areas do we cover? Writing, Programming, Web development, Designer

If you feel interested in any of the things, you can contact me here, or on my Discord: flowerwitcher

flowerwitcher

Nov 5, 2023
Nome do jogo: Ainda indefinido

Resumo: O jogo acompanha um pré-adulto que acaba de começar a faculdade. Ele decide mudar de vida e seu objetivo é buscar todas as meninas da escola.

Requisitos mínimos: 1 GB de RAM, 32 BITS

Tags planejadas : Incesto, corrupção, anal, pés, vaginal, corrupção, dominação masculina e feminina, cosplay, sandbox. (ainda aberto para muitas tags)

Pagamento: Estamos pensando em criar um Patreon e você receberá 35% de todos os lucros. O valor é inegociável, não podemos dar mais do que isso, cientes de que temos outras pessoas na equipe.

Quais áreas abordamos? Redação, Programação, Desenvolvimento Web, Designer

Se você se interessar por alguma das coisas, pode entrar em contato comigo aqui ou no meu Discord: flowerwitcher
[/CITAR]

flowerwitcher

Nov 5, 2023
Game name: Still undefined

Summary: The game follows a pre-adult who has just started college. He decides to change his life and his goal is to pick up all the girls at school.

Minimum requirements: 1GB RAM, 32 BITS

Planned tags: Incest, corruption, anal, feet, vaginal, corruption, male and female domination, cosplay, sandbox. (still open for many tags)

Payment: We are considering creating a Patreon, and you will get 35% of all profits. The value is non-negotiable, we cannot give more than this, aware that we have other people on the team.

What areas do we cover? Writing, Programming, Web development, Designer

If you feel interested in any of the things, you can contact me here, or on my Discord: flowerwitcher
Still searching

flowerwitcher

Nov 5, 2023
Hey, I have tried adding your discord but it says that it doesn't recognize it. I'm interested and would like to apply. Here's my discord if you're still searching

discordapp.com/users/611006200028332043
Hi, I couldn't contact you via the link, it seems to be broken. Could you leave your username?