[R>Artist 2D] [R>Programmer] Paid Unpaid 2D Pixel artist needed for Game created in Adventure Game Studio

slater4711

Apr 25, 2020
Project:
I am looking for someone who is interested in doing a project in AGS with me. AGS stands for Adventure Game Studio. I want to create something that looks like a LucasArts adventure from the early 90s Indiana Jones 3 or 4, but with much less the resources. This will be my first project.

I have two game ideas fleshed out that I would really love to put on the small screen with a plot outlined from start to finish. Small screen, because the resoulution will be quite low e.g. 320x200 with 256 colors. I have a strong IT background, but my programming skills have not been used in more than a decade. Most of the stuff that I want to do, has already been answered on the AGS forum.

The main protagonist will be female. Content: MF, FF, Anal, DP, group, orgy, MILF, teen (legal age), drugs

Developer:
Me, Myself and I

Looking for:
Major Priority 2D Pixel Artist (paid), lesser priority developer (unpaid, sorry)

Employment Type:
Paid or Unpaid -> If this moves to a monetarisation, we can still discuss how to share. Regarding payment, don't expect something like a 1000 USD. It is my first game.

Work commitment:
Short-Term

Preferred method of contact:
PM here on the forum, further discussions via Discord (send me a PM and I will tell you :)

Job Description:
I am looking for a pixel artist that can do animated characters with a maximum size of 50x50 pixels, low-res animations, close-ups and who can do backgrounds that fit with the general style. I aspire a look that is oriented at Indiana Jones The Last Crusade, The Fate of Atlantis or a less cartoonish VGA Leisure Suit Larry. Furthermore, anyone who is interested in joining as a developer is highly appreciated.

The main character will need a full animation inlcuding walking, talking, special and lewd moves.

NPCs will need just a bit or no movement, possibly talking without a lot of gesticulation.

Backgrounds, Pictures and cutscenes from an adult oriented adventure from the era:

Additional comments:
I am aware that I cannot expect full pro-quality for this budget, but maybe an enthusiast or aspriing amateur, semi-pro wants to give it a shot. I know that not all my ideas can be realized, e.g. some animations might have to be replaced by stills. No Chibi art, NO FAT SAGGY TITS, semi-realistic anime style can be discussed.

HConstant

Aug 10, 2022
Interested as a developer in your game but can you specify more in details what type of developer in need
Sorry my english is little bad