Seeking 2dcg, RPG, Games With corruption of mc(female) #like Lilitales, Melty's quest and Ambrosia

narukamiYuu

Dec 22, 2019
So guys, i was looking for 2d games with corruption mechanics such as the games i played before
Ambrosia - This was the last i played, really liked the mechanics and how naughty the mc gets.
Lilitales - Found this one by accident and became one of my favorites one. it has more scenes than ambrosia but the dialogue part i think ambrosia more amusing.
- Liked this one, not as much as the ones from before because the corruption occurs more fast and is almost like the mc was aways a pervert.
Treasure Hunter Claire - This has a lot of scenes but i'm not a big fan because the mc is a perverted from the start.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dream Twister

Gillern

Jan 5, 2021
You can try "Cursed Armor" and "kamikaze kommittee ouka", but "ambrosia" is better.

Thanks for the "Lilitales" and "Treasure Hunter Claire", didn't play those games yet.

Asjunu

Aug 4, 2019
If you like Lilitales I recommend playing Princess Sacrifice as it has a very similar gameplay.

I'd also recommend playing anything by Acerola (they made Treasure Hunter Claire). A lot of their games center around corruption and the main character is usually more innocent than in Treasure Hunter Claire. I'd recommend Leanna's Slice of Life and Tear and the Library Labyrinth

narukamiYuu

Dec 22, 2019
If you like Lilitales I recommend playing Princess Sacrifice as it has a very similar gameplay.

I'd also recommend playing anything by Acerola (they made Treasure Hunter Claire). A lot of their games center around corruption and the main character is usually more innocent than in Treasure Hunter Claire. I'd recommend Leanna's Slice of Life and Tear and the Library Labyrinth
I am currently playing princess sacrifice and tried tear and the library but i dont like extremelly huge breasts, i am an average to flat man.
When i played Coelotte i played with small cause the big were already too much

narukamiYuu

Dec 22, 2019
You can try "Cursed Armor" and "kamikaze kommittee ouka", but "ambrosia" is better.

Thanks for the "Lilitales" and "Treasure Hunter Claire", didn't play those games yet.
I'll give a look
Also if you like ambrosia as i did, play Anthesis, is the same developer, is less rpg like but its some good 2 to 4 hours of some good old corruption

Asjunu

Aug 4, 2019
I am currently playing princess sacrifice and tried tear and the library but i dont like extremelly huge breasts, i am an average to flat man.
When i played Coelotte i played with small cause the big were already too much
If you like flat chest then try Fallen Princess Lucia Story, honestly one of the best corruption games I've played. I didn't even think about it previously

trocolloo

Jul 18, 2018
Civilian justice league (second game is better but the mc of the fist game has small boobs)
Salvation (3 mc with different sizes)

Reactions: narukamiYuu

VidyaNoz

Apr 7, 2021
Fallen Princess Lucia Story isn't on here. Probably because of rule 7, but who knows. Try searching , , or
It's on all of those, though I don't know how alive the torrents are.

PrinzEugen00

Jun 6, 2019
Oh yeah, that kind of game. The gameplay is very similar to Sex angel ariel lmao. wonder where they got the same inspiration

VidyaNoz

Apr 7, 2021
Oh yeah, that kind of game. The gameplay is very similar to Sex angel ariel lmao. wonder where they got the same inspiration
You know, I honestly thought they were made by the same devs until I looked it up just now. Weird.

For more on the subject.. I'd say it's kind of corruption but it doesn't go real dark.. but it goes way beyond just "flat chest"
Back Alley Angel

Another flat corruption one with a cute demon/monster girl is Tiny King - Amelia and the Little Flask of the Demon King