EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

RJ240473_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Miko is slightly subdued but has a sextremely hot body!
For her too sexy proportion, she is the top on male students' fap material ranking!

Surprisingly, she plays eroge (erotic games) which is her secret pleasure.
Though she has longed for situations in eroge, it seems that she can't really get confidence due to her subdued nature.
One of these days, however, she comes to know the pleasure of taking attention from men when she starts showing selfies...​

Thread Updated: 2020-01-26
Release Date: Japanese 2018-12-06, English 2020-01-16
Developer: Heisendou
Translation: Smash Master 158
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: Final
Language: English (MTL)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Thanks to Smash Master 158 for translation.

RJ240473_img_smp3.jpg RJ240473_img_smp2.jpg RJ240473_img_smp1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
Darn.. I thought this was another translation from Daedroth, who recently translated Sacred Princess: Holy Hentai Monogatari, but this translation seems like just another unedited mtl. It's not impossible to understand, but a lot of what makes corruption attractive in the eyes of those that enjoy it is the character's thoughts and morals degenerating; when you can barely understand what they're saying, it significantly cheapens the experience. Hopefully it'll receive a proper translation eventually.

Last edited:

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Darn.. I thought this was another translation from Daedroth, who recently translated Sacred Princess: Holy Hentai Monogatari ...
Sadly, I'm not that fast.
When I go back to Heisendou games, I will probably translate that old Oracle game. Heard some good stuff about it, apparently it's on the same level as Emma in terms of quality.

Last edited:

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
Sadly, I'm not that fast.
When I go back to Heisendou games, I will probably translate that old Oracle game. Heard some good stuff about it, apparently it's on the same level as Emma.
I figured, but a man can hope. Thanks for all you do!

Reactions: Daedroth

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Not sure if it is because I use external monitor, but the text doesn't wrap. I can't expand the window, either. And no mouse control.
Otherwise cute, but prefer full window (not full screen).

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
My favourite Heisendou personnaly. But if it's machine translated, I still prefer to use my limited japanese level (but I'm improving thanks to all the eroge :))

Reactions: CummanderShepard

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
Darn.. I thought this was another translation from Daedroth, who recently translated Sacred Princess: Holy Hentai Monogatari, but this translation seems like just another unedited mtl. It's not impossible to understand, but a lot of what makes corruption attractive in the eyes of those that enjoy it is the character's thoughts and morals degenerating; when you can barely understand what they're saying, it significantly cheapens the experience. Hopefully it'll receive a proper translation eventually.
Same.

I saw the art style and I got excited, but then I read the comments and I got flaccid.

Reactions: Deserttrunade

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
Translation is beyond trash. Not only that, this has that problem were the text keeps running past the borders of the text box and gets cut off. Not that you'd be able to understand anything if you could see it anyway, but still...

This kind of thing shouldn't be allowed imo. Misleading, annoying, frustrating waste of time.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 9 Votes