Underpass24

Feb 10, 2018
gotta love how half the dialog is is cut off by the dialog box edge so you have to guess like 80% of the time what the sentence read, if you can even understand the rest of it at all...

blackdkjr

Jun 26, 2017
Feels Bad waited an hour to get the Jap version yesterday
game is good
cant wait to see the translated version

MidaHanna

Jul 2, 2017
View attachment 530144

You don't like it. Just move on no need to flood the thread with toxicity because you hate MTL.

Go download the Japanese version and play it with Chiitrans. You will get the same experience and more bugs to boot.
Your argument would make sense if it was advertised as being MTL, which is the case in multiple other games on this website. This time it isnt.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Your argument would make sense if it was advertised as being MTL, which is the case in multiple other games on this website. This time it isnt.
Whether it was advertised really doesn't change anything. Plenty of threads advertised as MTL get the same treatment. Countless posts that are nothing but "I hate MTL."

That being said. For how strongly people feel about the subject it is a wise decision to label it. I just fail to see the need to get so mad about it. Difference of opinion.

Aymier09

Jul 23, 2017
I have no problem with the translation, but the text crops on the right side of the window. Does anyone knows how to fix this ?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I have no problem with the translation, but the text crops on the right side of the window. Does anyone knows how to fix this ?
So... text cropping happens often with translations. The translator (or machine) inputs more characters then RPGM is able to display in the text box. It is usually anything more then 40. Common problem. not really something you can "fix" more the author needs to go in and reword the text or do some creative editing. So your fix is waiting for someone to do it for you, or having the desire to do it yourself.

Reactions: Carion_Crow

Callowayaway

Dec 9, 2019
Whether it was advertised really doesn't change anything. Plenty of threads advertised as MTL get the same treatment. Countless posts that are nothing but "I hate MTL."

That being said. For how strongly people feel about the subject it is a wise decision to label it. I just fail to see the need to get so mad about it. Difference of opinion.
How thin does your skin need to be that you think people are mad just because they point out that a translation is objectively horrible.

assurdo

Oct 15, 2017
the only way to lose virginity is with the man in front of home? or there are other ways?

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes