kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
Zubok! Zubok! Zubok! Zubok! Zubok! Zubok! Zubok! Zubok! Zubok!

This game is kind of cute and sexy but with a translation this bad it is literally sexy-destroying.

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
Please tell me how getting a game for free automatically make's a shitty MTL free form criticism.
It does because the fellow king spent time to buying it, translating it in MTL because maybe he doesn't know a single word from it and sharing it, you didn't spent any of that, so instead of "criticism" just translate it by yourself, can you? then don't bother the fellow king that shared this, or if is such a bother to you then play it in the foreign languaje

Callowayaway

Dec 9, 2019
just translate it by yourself, can you?
Yes I can and so can you!

Should really just sticky that thread to the top of the games subforum and stop throwing the odd machine translation at those of us who already know how to get it. Would really be best for all involved, feed a man a fish etc etc.

Also, I hate to tell you this, but that "fellow king" isn't even the one who ran the game through a translator.

shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
I feel like I talked to and did everything I could. Only thing I missed was the old man on floor 2 of the school, said something about "being bra" I was wearing bra when I talked to him but nothing happened. If the CGs in the CG gallery section point to anything I some how missed how to get her to not wear a bra/panties. only options were bra/pasties shorts/pasties

I somehow missed scenes 18, 28, 29, 48, 57, 58, 59, and 60.

Last edited:

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
Yes I can and so can you!
Also, I hate to tell you this, but that "fellow king" isn't even the one who ran the game through a translator.
That is a good information! so if I can and so you can and you are whining then just do it! a lot of fellow kings will appreciate it! I didn't knew that the guy that shared it it's not the same that translated it, but if you can do it better then please! stop whining and makes us all a favor! seriously I didn't knew about it, have a pervy day

Reactions: Chasme

DerekTheDestroyer

Nov 24, 2019
Can someone do quick translation of the stats? Especially not seeing 'men suprised' and 'man is bullied' anymore would come a long way.

theders

May 8, 2017
Hey guys I seem to be stuck doing that quest where you work a cafe. I can enter the circle here to do the group bukkake scene which'll be my fourth time, and I've talked to every NPC and done their cutscene. Still, I can't leave the cafe, and this quest marker just stays where it is, endlessly replaying..

How do I get out of this?

pl0xhalp.png

theders

May 8, 2017
Hey guys I seem to be stuck doing that quest where you work a cafe. I can enter the circle here to do the group bukkake scene which'll be my fourth time, and I've talked to every NPC and done their cutscene. Still, I can't leave the cafe, and this quest marker just stays where it is, endlessly replaying..

How do I get out of this?

View attachment 533258
Nevermind, sorted it. I needed to talk to the NPC at the top again for the newly unlocked scene.

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes