MyStrive

Apr 27, 2018
Wanna ask, am i the one here who missing one page? Seems cant be find, i wonder if i skipped any chest in some event

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
i liked this game and played it when it come out. is there any similar game? with corruption and taking selfies

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
i liked this game and played it when it come out. is there any similar game? with corruption and taking selfies
Only one that comes to mind is I Love Exposure!. It isn't as complete as this one (in regards of all the stuff you can do) and it's rather tame in comparison but the main focus is the character doing more and more risky activities of exhibitionism while taking selfies and stuff.

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
Only one that comes to mind is I Love Exposure!. It isn't as complete as this one (in regards of all the stuff you can do) and it's rather tame in comparison but the main focus is the character doing more and more risky activities of exhibitionism while taking selfies and stuff.
thx man! i played that one a time ago and didnt remember the name, maybe a check it again :D

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Here's a post I made in a different thread concerning exhibitionism and corruption games.
If you're looking for exhibitionism, corruption (and outfit switching in most cases) I can recommend a few quality games.
Clymenia is a must play:

Acerola, who recently got a few games translated:

Some other games:

Start with Salvation, you really won't regret it.

EDIT: Since more new people seem to be finding this post, I'll update it with a few more games I have found or that have been released since then:
Clymenia:
Detective Girl of the Steam City
Acerola:
Brave Alchemist Colette
President Yukino
Others:
Hana's Exposure
The Curse Of Pleasure
Ane Kasegi
Rune's Pharmacy ~The Druggist of Tiara Isle~
Country Girl Keiko
Third Crisis
Cos Ro 3 (you could also search for Cos Ro 1 & 2)
Terrible Laboratory
I Love Exposure ! ~The Game~

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
???????

??????

??????
not quite sure as I probably did it a long time ago, but for rpgm vx ace games you need to install
Most of the games are with RPGM MV so it's more simple, but that one uses Ace

krankar6699

Sep 1, 2020
not quite sure as I probably did it a long time ago, but for rpgm vx ace games you need to install
Most of the games are with RPGM MV so it's more simple, but that one uses Ace
im srry but im new to this so i download RPGM ace and then?

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
im srry but im new to this so i download RPGM ace and then?
Normally if you follow the 7 steps on the the website, so:
1. Save the file (RPGVXAce_RTP.zip) on your local hard drive.
2. Find the downloaded file, right-click it and select Extract All.
3. Click Extract.
4. Open RTP100 folder and run Setup.exe to install RPG Maker VX Ace Runtime Package.
5. Click Next.
6. The Runtime Package will be installed. Click Next.
7. Click Install. It starts copying the necessary files

you won't have the error message after that and the game should lauch

Reactions: krankar6699

krankar6699

Sep 1, 2020
Normally if you follow the 7 steps on the the website, so:
1. Save the file (RPGVXAce_RTP.zip) on your local hard drive.
2. Find the downloaded file, right-click it and select Extract All.
3. Click Extract.
4. Open RTP100 folder and run Setup.exe to install RPG Maker VX Ace Runtime Package.
5. Click Next.
6. The Runtime Package will be installed. Click Next.
7. Click Install. It starts copying the necessary files

you won't have the error message after that and the game should lauch
i downloaded RPGM VX ace instead of RTP and wasted like 400mb on this but still thnx for the help LOL

Shinigammi

Dec 17, 2018
Damn, this game is a gem! Good story development and alot of H content, hope to find more games like that. the Translation in general is not too bad few lines out of context, still bether then japanese right? lol thank you for upload!

LostBR

Sep 21, 2018
You know it's thanks to people like Heisendou (and Starworks...) that I learned japanese and passed a language test. That's a solution against mtl... :unsure:
I already had a hard time learning english, thanks :ROFLMAO:

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes