hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
the only way to lose virginity is with the man in front of home? or there are other ways?
On my first run-through, Miko lost her virginity to the homeless guy in the park (go to park at night). Haven't found a third way yet.

As mentioned above, I'm stuck on the PE teacher: "being bra" make no sense. Is there a walkthrough?

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
On my first run-through, Miko lost her virginity to the homeless guy in the park (go to park at night). Haven't found a third way yet.

As mentioned above, I'm stuck on the PE teacher: "being bra" make no sense. Is there a walkthrough?
Bring no bra.

The ways to lose virginity I found:
  1. Janitor in school
  2. PE teacher after no bra (no panties event)
  3. Pervert in the train (west side)
  4. Masseur
  5. Neighbour in front of your house
Haven't found another way yet.

Reactions: hentai charley

Snow Queen

May 20, 2019
> Corruption

nice

> MTL

god danmit, what the point of corruption tag if I can't understand character trait and how they going to change over time.

well my only hope now is my Japanese study that I currently do isn't? because there have little chance to no hope other people will kind enough to pick this up especially niche fetish just like this.

kimito

Mar 2, 2018
is there a way to ship text its annoying hearing the same thing and taking so long to finish

Jordan17

Feb 11, 2018
Save 01: Virgin
Save 03: Ojisan
Save 04: Janitor
Save 05: Massage The Rapist
Save 06: Pervert
Save 07: PE Teacher
Save 09: Publicity Top Onahole
Save 15: All scene unlock except ending & CG.
Save 16: Full gallery (Both scene & CG) Credit to ShittyAccount23
can u help me with the event #29

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
a nicely curved girl. quality seems decent. but why are all these games mostly with cutted pics where you can't see the hole sex scenes (guy is mostly covered...) + too much sperm and other liquids but pixeled/censored pussies....

Nov 6, 2018
I dont know what I still need to do to get scenes 53 & 54. I'm assuming they're sequential but what triggers 53?

EDIT: Theyre the Pinsaro scenes. Go to the place above the sexshop at night and talk to the bluehaired dude.

Last edited:

juneslut1

May 14, 2020

View attachment 529942

Overview:
Miko is slightly subdued but has a sextremely hot body!
For her too sexy proportion, she is the top on male students' fap material ranking!

Surprisingly, she plays eroge (erotic games) which is her secret pleasure.
Though she has longed for situations in eroge, it seems that she can't really get confidence due to her subdued nature.
One of these days, however, she comes to know the pleasure of taking attention from men when she starts showing selfies...​

Thread Updated: 2020-01-26
Release Date: Japanese 2018-12-06, English 2020-01-16
Developer: Heisendou
Translation: Smash Master 158
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: Final
Language: English (MTL)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -
Thanks to Smash Master 158 for translation.

View attachment 529939 View attachment 529940 View attachment 529941
hope i didnt ruin this IT tells me RPG MAKER VX Ace not installed so i installed still cant play help

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
i fixed it the damn site had a dead link and no one commented about it
What the actual eff are on about?! xD
The link in the OP works, and you supposedly even installed it (operating word is supposedly, I guess...). So why should anyone have commented, when everything was in order?
You ARE talking about the RPGM VX Ace RTP, right?
RIGHT??!!

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes