Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
Can't understand shit of what they're saying. Playing just for the scenes is not my thing, unfortunately.

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
Sad news, what a pity. I hoped someone was already at it, since other titles from the same author got a fan translation. Thanks for the quick answer :)
Actually, most of his titles aren't translated yet (including the one that was released just today, but that would be too early...)

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Sad news, what a pity. I hoped someone was already at it, since other titles from the same author got a fan translation. Thanks for the quick answer :)
I'm translating his other game where Miko has scenes. It's like a prequel where she is not completely corrupted yet.
There's a small partial for it with some scenes and opening in my thread (a link is in my signature). That translation is on hold till 2021, though -- I'm trying to finish translations for two other games at the moment.

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
I'm translating his other game where Miko has scenes. It's like a prequel where she is not completely corrupted yet.
There's a small partial for it with some scenes and opening in my thread (a link is in my signature). That translation is on hold till 2021, though -- I'm trying to finish translations for two other games at the moment.
Can't wait to try it, thanks for your effords and your work :)

Reactions: Daedroth
3.30 star(s) 9 Votes