tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
this game is very good, as I wanted another game like this, the protagonist is very hot :love:
That's my favourite from Heisendou

I also like and
Both are only in japanese though (and not RPGM)

Maconhas

May 7, 2018
That's my favourite from Heisendou

I also like and
Both are only in japanese though (and not RPGM)
do you know where I can download these 2 games you mentioned? I never heard of them, but I liked them right away. :love:

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
do you know where I can download these 2 games you mentioned? I never heard of them, but I liked them right away. :love:
The first one is available (along with some other games of the same creator)
For the other one, I found it some time ago in an obscure torrent website, but never seen it in the usual places (h suki or hentai-sharing.net)

Reactions: Maconhas

Maconhas

May 7, 2018
The first one is available (along with some other games of the same creator)
For the other one, I found it some time ago in an obscure torrent website, but never seen it in the usual places (h suki or hentai-sharing.net)
thanks I'll download, if I find the other send me :love:

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
thanks I'll download, if I find the other send me :love:
I can't find it again online, so I created a link
This kind of link is available a week only I think, but should be enough to download it

Reactions: Maconhas

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
I think this game will never have a proper translation, sadly. Unless someone pays big bucks for it, of course.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
How much do translations usually cost?
They vary quite a lot. If you can find a hobbyist to translate from Japanese to English with no file hassle or quality requirements (or taxes paid more than likely), it could be in the low hundreds USD. Bigger games with proofreading I would expect to easily reach a thousand dollars, more for professional work with taxes etc. paid.

Raegar

Jan 19, 2019
They vary quite a lot. If you can find a hobbyist to translate from Japanese to English with no file hassle or quality requirements (or taxes paid more than likely), it could be in the low hundreds USD. Bigger games with proofreading I would expect to easily reach a thousand dollars, more for professional work with taxes etc. paid.
That's a lot more than I thought, but I guess it makes sense.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Yeah, the skill and time investment is often underestimated, even professionally. Some students will do translations for peanuts, but that's just taking advantage of ignorance.

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes