thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Another update:
MEGA
This whole week I was translating the most text-heavy map, Miko's Home, which has around 1,5-2k text strings. I'm not really close to finishing it yet -- still 8 H-scenes and around 120 images left to translate, -- but I've done a substantial amount of work.
New stuff in the update:
-3 selfie scenes;
-1 masturbation event;
-images used in those events are translated;
-dialogues with heroine's parents.
Thank you for another translation update, can't wait until you the day you complete

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daedroth

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Just a quick status update.
This week, unfortunately, I didn't translate that much. I'm really busy putting finishing touches to the translation of one other game (release next week, most likely), so I only finished 3 scenes, but two of them -- stream H-events -- are freaking huge. Won't be posting new data this week, since I didn't translate images, used in aforementioned scenes.
Btw, editing images won't be as much of a problem as I thought it will be, since I found correct settings in Photoshop to make them look as close as possible to originals. I just need to finalize text used in them (don't want to edit again), and I can start pumping them out.

I really want to finish the translation this month, but we'll see how it goes.

holaaaa1

Feb 27, 2020
This week, unfortunately, I didn't translate that much. I'm really busy putting finishing touches to the translation of one other game (release next week, most likely), so I only finished 3 scenes, but two of them -- stream H-events -- are freaking huge. Won't be posting new data this week, since I didn't translate images, used in aforementioned scenes.
Btw, editing images won't be as much of a problem as I thought it will be, since I found correct settings in Photoshop to make them look as close as possible to originals. I just need to finalize text used in them (don't want to edit again), and I can start pumping them out.

Thank you for all the effort you're putting either way!

• Red Heart

MaskDoUh

Feb 12, 2020
I never posted before here but I wanted to thank you for this. For starters most h-games and VNs dont even ever get translated period and whenever I see an h-game being machine translated I take it as confirmation that its never ever going to be properly translated and its nice to know every now and then theres willing to change that. Personally I don't care if it even takes you a long time to translate it, Im just glad its being done at all.

• Red Heart

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020

Just take all the time you need to translate this game, I'm grateful enough that you willing to spend your free time to do it and that was enough. I'll patiently wait until you complete

youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017
Daedroth Just want to say thank you for giving this game a proper translation. Love Heisendou games and played this when it was in MTL but glad to see its getting a proper translation. Will be giving this another full playthru thanks to you!

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Sorry for the lack of updates these past weeks. Obviously, I wasn't able to finish the translation yet, my estimations are as unreliable as always. What I managed to do is to finish all camwhore H-scenes (12 in total, images not translated yet) and two events with the neighbor ojii-san. Will post new data files once I finish the remaining 3 scenes with the neighbor and 2 gloryhole scenes.

Daedroth Just want to say thank you for giving this game a proper translation. Love Heisendou games and played this when it was in MTL but glad to see its getting a proper translation. Will be giving this another full playthru thanks to you!
Appreciate your kind words!
Don't know what it's like, but playing MTL'd Heisendou games gotta be awful: the dude heavily reuses CGs between his titles, and practically the only thing his games have going for them is the raunchy, lewd writing in H-scenes. But in that aspect he's really one of the best in RPGM eroge market.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Sorry for the lack of updates these past weeks. Obviously, I wasn't able to finish the translation yet, my estimations are as unreliable as always. What I managed to do is to finish all camwhore H-scenes (12 in total, images not translated yet) and two events with the neighbor ojii-san. Will post new data files once I finish the remaining 3 scenes with the neighbor and 2 gloryhole scenes.

Don't know what it's like, but playing MTL'd Heisendou games gotta be awful: the dude heavily reuses CGs between his titles, and practically the only thing his games have going for them is the raunchy, lewd writing in H-scenes. But in that aspect he's really one of the best in RPGM eroge market.
Thank you for still working on the translation, can't wait for the next patch to be release when you finish with those 3 scenes.

Reactions: SiriusBlack

youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017

Yeah its pretty disappointing playing the other Heisendou game you translated where everything made sense then playing this one and only enjoying the art and having to skip the text because they were just word salad or barely understandable lol.

lamonnan

May 3, 2020
Another update:
MEGA
This whole week I was translating the most text-heavy map, Miko's Home, which has around 1,5-2k text strings. I'm not really close to finishing it yet -- still 8 H-scenes and around 120 images left to translate, -- but I've done a substantial amount of work.
New stuff in the update:
-3 selfie scenes;
-1 masturbation event;
-images used in those events are translated;
-dialogues with heroine's parents.
how is the progress

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Actually there's a software named VNR can realtime translate this kind of japanese game
Yeah. And Textractor. And mTool. And perhaps a few other alternatives too. Basically at least 50% of the MTL-ed games that make it to the games thread probably would give you a better overall experience if you played them with the Japanese version MTLing them with those for yourself, if you take a little time and familiarize yourself with them. Ohh, and yeah, no bugs/features not working(or not as intended) because of how the TL may break the game.

But psst. I've already said too much. This should be a secret. I can only hope they will no----------
SHIT!! They found me! THEY FOUND ME!!! The MTLitist's hired muscle just broook e tjhe doorr doooooown .. seend hlep!!! telll my kidsssss I lov----------
*static*

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
Heisen announced that his next game will be NTR, and it will feature a wife in modern Japan (something similar to the game of Miko and Sakuya)

I sincerely hope this game is a reboot for him as his last games have not been the best. Personally, I hope for a longer and more explained story, which is not just "I am unfaithful to my husband because he does not sleep with me or only concentrates on his work"

I hope one of the events is the wife become an AV idol and film a JAV or make amateur video (like Peach mom in Miko's game)

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes