Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Dang, kinda surprised there's still that much desire to see a proper translation, with it being tainted by MTL and all. I've been chipping away at this year (in which Miko appears and has some scenes), but I wasn't seeing any buzz around either the game, or my translation, so there was barely any progress these past two months.
In short, I started thinking about picking up some other Heisendou game -- either this one or Banished Empress. Tell me what you think.

Last edited:

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
The number of people blindly asking for translations indicates some interest at least. :p

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
Well, MTL is useful if you want to play the game, but it ruins the scenes (at least for me). I think both titles Deadroth mentioned are valid options. I guess you should choose the one you like the most, since you're doing it for free ( i guess?)

Finding someone who can found a translation on his own is pretty hard, maybe with some crowfounding platform it's a bit easy. It's just pure guessing tho.

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
Dang, kinda surprised there's still that much desire to see a proper translation, with it being tainted by MTL and all. I've been chipping away at this year (in which Miko appears and has some scenes), but I wasn't seeing any buzz around either the game, or my translation, so there was barely any progress these past two months.
In short, I started thinking about picking up some other Heisendou game -- either this one or Banished Empress. Tell me what you think.
both looks really good, while Banished Empress design makes me instant rock hard and her dancing outfit is really lewd, knowing a proper translation of Mikos pervertness will definitely make this game better.

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
both looks really good, while Banished Empress design makes me instant rock hard and her dancing outfit is really lewd, knowing a proper translation of Mikos pervertness will definitely make this game better.
I tried the game with the Empress, but was a bit disapointed. The next one he did is better (Erisu II)
Now he's working on another one still with a fantasy setting. At this point I don't really like the design of the MC, but it can be good. You can check on

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
After some pondering, in the end, I decided to properly translate this game first.
The game doesn't have that much text (it's somewhere around 5-6k text strings), however, what's more concerning is an ungodly amount of images with text (140 in total). They're not that hard to edit, it's gonna take a while though. I haven't skimmed the thread, so I don't know if somebody posted translations for them.
Anyway, I started just yesterday, yet I have something to show already:

Just a "proof of concept", so to say. It's 110 translated lines out of 725 for map 3 (Residential District, dialogues with neighbor oldman, homeless and man without a job). Keep in mind, I'm not using MTL as base, but clean japanese version, so everything else on that map will be in Japanese.

Last edited:

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
Thank you! Take your time and don't get burned out. You're doing a great job for this community, i'm sure everyone who played this game ( or avoided it cause it was MTL) will be grateful :)

• Hey there
Reactions: Daedroth

Avrian

Jan 22, 2018
After some pondering, in the end, I decided to properly translate this game first.
The game doesn't have that much text (it's somewhere around 5-6k text strings), however, what's more concerning is an ungodly amount of images with text (140 in total). They're not that hard to edit, it's gonna take a while though. I haven't skimmed the thread, so I don't know if somebody posted translations for them.
MEGA
Just a "proof of concept", so to say. It's 110 translated lines out of 725 for map 3 (Residential District, dialogues with neighbor oldman, homeless and man without a job). Keep in mind, I'm not using MTL as base, but clean japanese version, so everything else on that map will be in Japanese.
Dude, you're the best...

• Red Heart

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Here just to post my regards to Daedroth for finally fixing this thing and soon to deliver it like a good corruption game needs to be delivered.

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
MEGA
Oh man ty for translation!, i will wait for the rest of game

Eji1987

Apr 14, 2018
MEGA
You are the absolute GOAT man

• Hey there

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Daedroth which files you need to keep unchanged in MLT that specific map section as it is and only replacing the files you modified with your custom performed translation please?

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Daedroth which files you need to keep unchanged in MLT that specific map section as it is and only replacing the files you modified with your custom performed translation please?
Leave everything as is, just replace maps with the ones I post. Once I start translating images, I'll put maps into Data folder and there will be another Graphics folder.
I don't recommend replacing it yet. It's unfinished, and dialogues I didn't get to yet are in Japanese. That said, I'm really close to finishing this particular map with 3 H-scenes, gonna be up in a couple of days. Had some trouble translating dialogues with Kansai-ben-speaking guy (not what he was saying, but how to properly reflect speech peculiarities of this dialect), but that's in the past now.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Leave everything as is, just replace maps with the ones I post. Once I start translating images, I'll put maps into Data folder and there will be another Graphics folder.
I don't recommend replacing it yet. It's unfinished, and dialogues I didn't get to yet are in Japanese. That said, I'm really close to finishing this particular map with 3 H-scenes, gonna be up in a couple of days. Had some trouble translating dialogues with Kansai-ben-speaking guy (not what he was saying, but how to properly reflect speech peculiarities of this dialect), but that's in the past now.
I have been waiting for a decent translation for this good game, thank you for taking the job I'm truly are grateful. Can't wait until you finally finish translating the game

• Hey there

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Sorry for the delay, but here's an update I promised:

For now it's just one completely translated map, Residential Area. That said, it's one of the most text-heavy maps in the game (more than 700 text strings), with 3 H-scenes and lots of dialogues many of which depend on what underwear you wear.
Keep in mind, it's not final version of translation, don't like how I translated some lines in H-scene with homeless dude, and I still need to dumb down his replies too (it's that guy who speaks in Kansai dialect).

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Another update:

This whole week I was translating the most text-heavy map, Miko's Home, which has around 1,5-2k text strings. I'm not really close to finishing it yet -- still 8 H-scenes and around 120 images left to translate, -- but I've done a substantial amount of work.
New stuff in the update:
-3 selfie scenes;
-1 masturbation event;
-images used in those events are translated;
-dialogues with heroine's parents.

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes