RPGM Completed I Love Exposure ! ~The Game~ [v1.0] [RevoRious]

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
title_01.png

Overview:
A student attending school, " Kanami Komiya '' is a girl who seems serious at first glance, but her hobby is exhibitionism!
One day, a woman named Marina invite her to a specialized Exhibition Website called " RD" to take her hobby a step further.​

Thread Updated: 2019/09/07
Release Date: 2019/08/21
Developer: RevoRious
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.0
Language: English (MTL + Heavy editing)
Store:

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Translator Notes:

Change Log

DOWNLOAD

- -

100% SAVE :

RJ260839_img_main.jpg RJ260839_img_smp1.jpg RJ260839_img_smp2.jpg

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
I Love Exposure! Keep them coming! We need more exhibitionism-themed games! (y)

The fact she exposes herself instead of someone forces her to do it, it's a real turn on to me.
please download and support the developer in order to increase the number of games with this content. THX

Last edited:

ozzielegend

Aug 14, 2016
Old save (from jp version) doesnt seem to work, can't move or hit any button other than save and items.

Dunno why the saves didnt show up here, might of forgotten them, but they're mostly done if anyone, for some reason, wants them.

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Old save (from jp version) doesnt seem to work, can't move or hit any button other than save and items.

Dunno why the saves didnt show up here, might of forgotten them, but they're mostly done if anyone, for some reason, wants them.
My bad it doesn't come from the save but the translation which messed some game command. Already working on it

this isnt complete?
It is

whatdf90

May 8, 2018
I can't use the medal button on the phone menu, and I remember the entrances to other areas having names above them.
And there's a night filter over the map during night phase, but i don't see it in this game.
I'm not complaining, but if it isn't too much for you OP, please help me fix it, i'll be very grateful. And thanks for the cool upload, we absolutely need more exhibitionism RPGMs.
You like exposure? Are you, by chance, a freelancer?
You are a freelancer? We'll pay you with some exposure.

Gesellschaft

May 31, 2018
The translation seems to have broken a lot. Night doesn't appear correctly, can softlock at one point during full exposure, missing names on enter-able buildings, and can't seem to progress past ending 1...

Maybeimalion

Jun 22, 2017
The translation seems to have broken a lot. Night doesn't appear correctly, can softlock at one point during full exposure, missing names on enter-able buildings, and can't seem to progress past ending 1...
Endings 2 and 3 involve the boy you name and Ojisan. You have to find them in various spots in the day/night until it unlocks an ending.

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
I can't use the medal button on the phone menu, and I remember the entrances to other areas having names above them.
And there's a night filter over the map during night phase, but i don't see it in this game.
I'm not complaining, but if it isn't too much for you OP, please help me fix it, i'll be very grateful. And thanks for the cool upload, we absolutely need more exhibitionism RPGMs.
Already fixed the SNS, album and medal/achievement system, even tough I wasn't able to find where dev set his achievement to translate them. Currently working on light bug. All of this was caused by my translation program... and because author also managed to program part of his game in his rpgm plugin... Had to buy rpgm mv to correct all this

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
I'm on the 3rd unlock where I have to take a video on the roof of the South West building. Any idea where this is?

Figures it out in the end, it the bottom left of the map and its teh second building from the left, the entrance isn't marked just click around it lots!

Last edited:

Sudynn

Oct 20, 2018
i think i'm stuck after the part where you walk to to your house naked, there's no key anywhere? anyone have a save around that point

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes