RPGM Completed I Love Exposure ! ~The Game~ [v1.0] [RevoRious]

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

utterdrong

Dec 7, 2017
any 1 know how to put bikini? i got it from sex shop but idk how 2 put it on
You can't put it on normally. What it does is unlock a specific event trigger (forgot exactly where) that features you in the bikini. Basically just keep looking for the event hearts like normal and you'll find it.

Reactions: ElDiablo_Rojo

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
I am missing the CGs between 28-10 and 29-1. Seems like there should be another scene there but the numbers make it seem like maybe not. Anyone have those and know where to get them?

Reactions: ebutvoyapodrugu

AwsHen

Oct 13, 2018
there's a fence at night where the shadow is interrupted, that's the entrance.
---
When I about finished the naked in the city quest - got to home - suddenly all people in the city disappeared and I was able to go anywhere naked, visited the game hall, then when I returned home I read the novel and the quest didn't finish. After sleep no clothes, and progress no longer possible.
same thing happened to me load the previous save and redo the event the problem is you should continue into the back alley down your home if you got out of the alley from the same entrance which you entered in then this error occurs(atleast to me).

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
any 1 know how to put bikini? i got it from sex shop but idk how 2 put it on
You can't put it on normally. What it does is unlock a specific event trigger (forgot exactly where) that features you in the bikini. Basically just keep looking for the event hearts like normal and you'll find it.
IIRC the Bikini event is in a toilet. I think the train station's. Either that or the park's toilet visited with train.

croPath

May 10, 2017
im missing the last 4 cgs and 8 below the ending for the classmate any1 know how to ge those?

jdewilde

Mar 26, 2019
im missing the last 4 cgs and 8 below the ending for the classmate any1 know how to ge those?
The 8 below the classmate ending should be the same ending with Kanama Komiya showing her face (instead of wearing a mask), I was missing one picture (post nr. 43 in sns) at first and couldn't get it to trigger but after finding that and playing the same ending again she removed the mask.

The other four are still locked for me despite having post nr. 1-48 (sns) all unlocked, not sure what to do for those.

Reactions: zolan

croPath

May 10, 2017
The 8 below the classmate ending should be the same ending with Kanama Komiya showing her face (instead of wearing a mask), I was missing one picture (post nr. 43 in sns) at first and couldn't get it to trigger but after finding that and playing the same ending again she removed the mask.

The other four are still locked for me despite having post nr. 1-48 (sns) all unlocked, not sure what to do for those.
i think that might be tied into the achievement below "i saw it (2)"

Neetshot

Oct 10, 2017
Struggling to find both the Ojisan and the classmate. For the Ojisan I've spoken to him in the residential area but can't find him in the park, and for the classmate I've gone Train Station > Classroom > Residential and now I can't find him anymore.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
To get ending 2 you need to talk to her schoolmate that you name at the beginning. I think the order is train station, neighborhood, classroom, arcade, classroom, park, school all during the day.

Addition I think it was arcade at night then classroom then station at night and finally classroom again.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Ok.. What is event picture 17 I am missing? Second I have done all 3 endings but I still have a lot of CG locked and achievements locked.. but when I talk to Marina-san at the adult shop she tells me go be a nude model but I have already done that. Is there something broken in this game?

DrGrigor

Nov 12, 2018
I already unlock ending 1, can i still unlock the rest of the ending using the same save? Been looking everywhere & found nothing soo far.

rambool

Jun 8, 2018
1567906037652.png
Perhaps there was some slang word for summer remedial or cram classes, that are common in jap schools? (yeah im an expert in jap school - cause i watch anime and vns:-D)

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes