RPGM Completed I Love Exposure ! ~The Game~ [v1.0] [RevoRious]

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Walnut72

Dec 27, 2018
Can someone help? Did pretty much everything, got to the nude model part as well. Right now all I'm missing is the last 4 CGs and the 10 CGs between the Schoolboy Ending ( I think it's ending #2) and Ojisan titjob. Can someone tell me how to get them? Thanks in advance.

croPath

May 10, 2017
Can someone help? Did pretty much everything, got to the nude model part as well. Right now all I'm missing is the last 4 CGs and the 10 CGs between the Schoolboy Ending ( I think it's ending #2) and Ojisan titjob. Can someone tell me how to get them? Thanks in advance.
noone knows how to get the last 4 as for the other ones , check the last two pages since we mentioned it several times

Senrune

Feb 25, 2018
"Enter the name of the boy."
I don't know why, but I just closed the game then and there.
It's not NTR if that's your concern. I just gave him a dumb name to disassociate with him just in case. (I named him Keeeeeeen.)

Senrune

Feb 25, 2018
I just got to the final test and Marina told me to go south at night to the warehouse district, problem is, I can't go any farther south than I could previously. Has this happened to anyone else?
RESOLVED: Sorry, I was being an idiot and looking in the wrong place. The spot was west of the Adult Shop.

Last edited:
Reactions: makuonlyme

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I gave up.. I am not playing this for hours more just for finding Event 17. Not worth it.. It was a nice short game but some events were very hard to find since the buildings were not all in nice blocks.

KhadrIkbal

Sep 9, 2018
Does anyone know where post 34 is? I already unlocked post 1 to 48 but I couldn't find that one.

albertrebla

Dec 31, 2016
You must progress of Story for unlock all Events...for example after Ending 2 you must go on Forest to pick Marina

croPath

May 10, 2017
You must progress of Story for unlock all Events...for example after Ending 2 you must go on Forest to pick Marina
no you must progress the exebition part to get access to all the areas and events but they are not tied to the endings , for example i completed the Marina locations before i got ending 2

lightdemon

Nov 3, 2018
thank you! After that miriana spoted again in the adult shop and ask me for nude modeling, one is the south west and one in the south est, now she continue to ask to go in the south est but i can't do nothing in that place... i hope it's a bug. Now i need only the gc between 28_10 and 29_1 and the last 4

Last edited:

croPath

May 10, 2017
thank you! After that miriana spoted again in the adult shop and ask me for nude modeling, one is the south west and one in the south est, now she continue to ask to go in the south est but i can't do nothing in that place... i hope it's a bug. Now i need only the gc between 28_10 and 29_1 and the last 4
the first one is the alt boyfriend ending just redo the scene and you will get it (like ppl have mentioned 4-5 times in the past few pages) and noone still knows the last one but i got a few ideas. Can you tell me what your lewdness level is and if you got the achievement below "i saw it (2)"

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes