RPGM Completed I Love Exposure ! ~The Game~ [v1.0] [RevoRious]

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Yurushia

May 14, 2018
yeah ive dont that but i go to the spot and nothing happens

edit: should proly clarify that i already have the pink novel, but now at night theres a guy that wonders where the key to the locker is, thats what im asking
go to the spot at daytime after seeing the pictures at night in toilet station,if still got nothing i can't help you sorry~

Hertopaly

Donor
Sep 25, 2017
I'm missing 3 or so images right before the 4 at the end that nobody seems to know how to get and I'm also sitting at 119 lewdness and missing 3 achievements, anyone know what I didn't do?

heartbreaker

Jan 15, 2018
Hey everyone. The reason why we are having so much trouble getting Achievement 18 [the one under I Saw It (2)] is because of a programming error. The achievement is I Saw It (3), which you get for finding Maki (the blonde one)'s secret scene in a photobooth, but unlike the other "secret scenes", it doesn't have a trigger for the achievement. I added in an trigger for Achievement 18, and it worked just fine. Maki's is the only one without an achievement trigger, instead it has a "performance trigger". I think this is a mistake on the dev's part? Once you have Achievement 18 and all the others, the first achievement unlocks, as well as the last images in the album.

For the record, I found Maki's scene beforehand and didn't recieve an achievement for it, which is why I looked into it.

I searched the rest of the game for any other Maki events that would unlock the achievement, but couldn't find any, leading me to believe this is the problem.

pictured below is what is coded in currently, vs what it should say to make it work.

Last edited:
Reactions: MyWifeHaHa

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Hey everyone. The reason why we are having so much trouble getting Achievement 18 [the one under I Saw It (2)] is because of a programming error. The achievement is I Saw It (3), which you get for finding Maki (the blonde one)'s secret scene in a photobooth, but unlike the other "secret scenes", it doesn't have a trigger for the achievement. I added in an trigger for Achievement 18, and it worked just fine. Maki's is the only one without an achievement trigger, instead it has a "performance trigger". I think this is a mistake on the dev's part? Once you have Achievement 18 and all the others, the first achievement unlocks, as well as the last images in the album.

For the record, I found Maki's scene beforehand and didn't recieve an achievement for it, which is why I looked into it.

I searched the rest of the game for any other Maki events that would unlock the achievement, but couldn't find any, leading me to believe this is the problem.
Hey Just want to ask how do trigger the sex scenes not for the teacher but for the Main heroine? I'm only finding exposure spots

heartbreaker

Jan 15, 2018
Hey Just want to ask how do trigger the sex scenes not for the teacher but for the Main heroine? I'm only finding exposure spots
Sex scenes for the main character can be triggered by following through with the Ojisan "quest" line or the boyfriend "quest" line, which means meet them at all their different locations (which i think are also listed on earlier pages of this thread). The other sex scenes you can get by meeting Marina at the Adult Shop and following the tasks she gives, such as the AV job, or the Nude Modeling.

Last edited:

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Sex scenes for the main character can be triggered by following through with the Ojisan "quest" line or the boyfriend "quest" line, which means meet them at all their different locations (which i think are also listed on earlier pages of this thread). The other sex scenes you can get by meeting Marina at the Adult Shop and following the tasks she gives, such as the AV job, or the Nude Modeling.
Then where can I find the boyfriend quest line? I already found him at the station and that's it

Hentaihead

Mar 28, 2018
Then where can I find the boyfriend quest line? I already found him at the station and that's it
i dont remember the order, but try going inside places at both day and night. iirc i found him once in the arcade at night, at the residential area during the day and at he park during the day too

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
i dont remember the order, but try going inside places at both day and night. iirc i found him once in the arcade at night, at the residential area during the day and at he park during the day too
I think here's the order beginning of the game in front of the classroom,then train station at morning,then the back-alley morning,then arcade at night,then check the classroom for a masturbation scene morning,Train station morning Last is where he is from the beginning of the game
Do you know where you can find the Ojisan's last location? He said he'll call you

chiikin

Sep 13, 2018
I think here's the order beginning of the game in front of the classroom,then train station at morning,then the back-alley morning,then arcade at night,then check the classroom for a masturbation scene morning,Train station morning Last is where he is from the beginning of the game
Do you know where you can find the Ojisan's last location? He said he'll call you
he'll call once in south of city (just in front of game center) and second time : day time where you met him the first time when he was sleeping (the park from station)

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
he'll call once in south of city (just in front of game center) and second time : day time where you met him the first time when he was sleeping (the park from station)
Thanks man Yeah after that painter sex scenes that trigger the call when I was in front of the game center

Avrian

Jan 22, 2018
I suck, I got stuck at the first level of the game.. I took three pics at morning, three at night, but I can't go anywhere else.

zero092

Feb 7, 2018
Is there anything else to do in the sex shop after the nude modeling? Also is there any use for all the money you get?

darklink5222

Jul 16, 2017
So anyone know where are the Marina locations? I've seen her in the sex shop to do the cosplay/bikini modeling, and then I saw her in the forest at night. Don't know where to look after that.

chiikin

Sep 13, 2018
So anyone know where are the Marina locations? I've seen her in the sex shop to do the cosplay/bikini modeling, and then I saw her in the forest at night. Don't know where to look after that.
go back to the shrine in day time to see a man wondering about her then come back at night for her sex scene.

Reactions: darklink5222

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
Is ther sex on this? i got the first ending after you finish all the test and have to walk naked, and that woman then tells you to go do whatever you want. I was wodnering if you like can have sex with someone, with the clasmate even. I know taht she can have a wet dream after reading that novel you find in the train station, but anything besides that? Also how do you the swimsuit you get at the adult shop?

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
If you're stuck and can't find new events, it's likely cuz you haven't done enough exposure points. 47 exposure points seems to be when the bigger events open up. It might be related to her stats as well.

It's not NTR if that's your concern. I just gave him a dumb name to disassociate with him just in case. (I named him Keeeeeeen.)
It's kinda NTR. They obviously like each other and you can advance his quest as far as you want before you let oji-san plow her brains out. It's more "passive NTR" than "active NTR" as the two don't inter-lap.

Reactions: heartbreaker
4.00 star(s) 11 Votes