RPGM Completed I Love Exposure ! ~The Game~ [v1.0] [RevoRious]

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

zero092

Feb 7, 2018
There's like a bug I found with the walking naked scenario. Doing an exposure event will somewhat softlock the game for me.
Yep, happened to me twice, though i figured out what causes it. If you walk out of back alley thats in front of your house the game breaks

Reactions: AxoloZaboom

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
To get the n°17 you must get the missing key. There is a guy in an alley at night who miss a item. Go there at day and look near from his position. You'll get the key and return at night. You'll give him the key. Exit and re-enter the alley, and you the a heart-spot
thanks very much

MyWifeHaHa

Feb 11, 2019
I have uploaded a completed save file to google drive. Heartbreaker was 100% correct. The line of code that completes the final two achievements was missing making the final 4 cgs impossible to obtain. The missing code triggers an achievement after you view the Maki arcade event. If anyone wants me to, I can upload a fixed version that adds in the missing code and can be fully completed.

(full save)

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
This game really did not have any convenience in mind. You can't even go through all the CG because there is no way to just go to the next picture. Game was good but could of been great. Developer needed to make a method that was easier to track the points instead of running around randomly for hours and a better album.

krypto_88

Jan 18, 2018
I have uploaded a completed save file to google drive. Heartbreaker was 100% correct. The line of code that completes the final two achievements was missing making the final 4 cgs impossible to obtain. The missing code triggers an achievement after you view the Maki arcade event. If anyone wants me to, I can upload a fixed version that adds in the missing code and can be fully completed.

(full save)
Thank you..Pls upload the fixed version

krypto_88

Jan 18, 2018
In the beginning the MC asks who is Marina san and how does she know my name.. Does that ever get answered?

MyWifeHaHa

Feb 11, 2019
In the beginning the MC asks who is Marina san and how does she know my name.. Does that ever get answered?
I don't think that ever gets answered in the game. Even Marina's hidden scene does not address this. Maybe it was some kind of joke or line that lost its meaning in the translation. Also fixed upload coming after this post.

MyWifeHaHa

Feb 11, 2019
I have uploaded a fully fixed version that can be 100% completed. This upload also features the achievement translation done earlier in the thread by Deniboo (thanks for doing it!).

The game does feature some oddities of note for anyone interested in trying to 100% it. Many times, in order to trigger hidden events you have to talk with specific characters then sleep as some events only update between days (or areas change to allow new event triggers). If you get stuck I can try to help as I have completed it a few times testing the code fix. One tricky thing is to finish the cg you have to see the boyfriend ending twice (once, then wait another day then see it again).

krypto_88

Jan 18, 2018
I have uploaded a fully fixed version that can be 100% completed. This upload also features the achievement translation done earlier in the thread by Deniboo (thanks for doing it!).

The game does feature some oddities of note for anyone interested in trying to 100% it. Many times, in order to trigger hidden events you have to talk with specific characters then sleep as some events only update between days (or areas change to allow new event triggers). If you get stuck I can try to help as I have completed it a few times testing the code fix. One tricky thing is to finish the cg you have to see the boyfriend ending twice (once, then wait another day then see it again).

Thank you! I wont be satisfied until i get 100 %. :)

Reactions: MyWifeHaHa

MyWifeHaHa

Feb 11, 2019
now i need help found 30,31,34 and 35 someone can help me? View attachment 403648
30 is found in the daytime to the right of the train station (just go dead right you will see it)
31 I honestly cannot remember where this one is sorry!
34 is found on the roof where you filmed the first video at the southwest bus stop (first you have to acquire the outfit from the adult shop)
35 is found in the night time to the right of the train station (in the section you use to cross into the northern part of the city it is under the train tracks.

To get the suit needed for 34 you have to go to the alley below the home during the day time. On the right side of the alley look down towards the boxes and interact with them until it says you found a key. Then skip to night time and go back into the alley. Talk with the guy and he will give you a medal. Take the train in the daytime to the park area and go all the way right. Talk with the person standing near the exit and he will trade the medal for something (I think it is a pink ticket). You may also need to get the other pink ticket which you can get in the arcade by beating the rock paper scissors game. Then at night go to the adult shop and talk with the cashier, she will give you the suit and a dildo for both of the tickets.

Reactions: Trkifn

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Hey I checked the Source you linked, it seems there are more parts, will they also be posted?
The other part are just CG and illustration sets ^^, Dev is more of an artist than a game dev. This is the only game he made after doing all the I love exhibition CGs serie

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes