RPGM Completed I Love Exposure ! ~The Game~ [v1.0] [RevoRious]

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Zweigelt

Jan 13, 2018
Where i can take picture 22 and 27 ?
Please help
27 is in the "Neighboring town residential area" at night, you need to take the bus to get there.

now i need help found 30,31,34 and 35 someone can help me?
31 is in the far south of the town in day time. Use the bus to get southwest building then go right until you see a building with a red header and a red mailbox in front of it, in the little left side street is your 31

Last edited:

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
30 is found in the daytime to the right of the train station (just go dead right you will see it)
31 I honestly cannot remember where this one is sorry!
34 is found on the roof where you filmed the first video at the southwest bus stop (first you have to acquire the outfit from the adult shop)
35 is found in the night time to the right of the train station (in the section you use to cross into the northern part of the city it is under the train tracks.

To get the suit needed for 34 you have to go to the alley below the home during the day time. On the right side of the alley look down towards the boxes and interact with them until it says you found a key. Then skip to night time and go back into the alley. Talk with the guy and he will give you a medal. Take the train in the daytime to the park area and go all the way right. Talk with the person standing near the exit and he will trade the medal for something (I think it is a pink ticket). You may also need to get the other pink ticket which you can get in the arcade by beating the rock paper scissors game. Then at night go to the adult shop and talk with the cashier, she will give you the suit and a dildo for both of the tickets.
thanks very much now can you help me found 40,42,43,44,46 1569020499562.png

MyWifeHaHa

Feb 11, 2019
thanks very much now can you help me found 40,42,43,44,46 View attachment 406312
40 - At night time sneak into the school (to do this you have to talk with the twins in the park area that you take the train to get to in the daytime). Below the bus stop for the school there is a wall you can pass through by facing it and pressing the action key. In the school walk all the way to the left and it is in front of the mirror.

42 - In the daytime start at the quest alley near the school. Walk left and go up the first street you see before the one with the bus stop. It is in a small complex to the left of the first nude exposure spot you had to do for the story.

43 - At night time take the bus to the neighboring town. If you keep walking right you will see it. It is under a mirror.

44 - In the daytime go to the park by taking the train. Go into the area that you have to go to before you can reach the shrine/temple area. It is in that location to the right of the entrance to the temple spot.

46 - When you sneak into the school at night it is in the courtyard behind the school.

Reactions: CDM

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
40 - At night time sneak into the school (to do this you have to talk with the twins in the park area that you take the train to get to in the daytime). Below the bus stop for the school there is a wall you can pass through by facing it and pressing the action key. In the school walk all the way to the left and it is in front of the mirror.

42 - In the daytime start at the quest alley near the school. Walk left and go up the first street you see before the one with the bus stop. It is in a small complex to the left of the first nude exposure spot you had to do for the story.

43 - At night time take the bus to the neighboring town. If you keep walking right you will see it. It is under a mirror.

44 - In the daytime go to the park by taking the train. Go into the area that you have to go to before you can reach the shrine/temple area. It is in that location to the right of the entrance to the temple spot.

46 - When you sneak into the school at night it is in the courtyard behind the school.
thanks but and now is over?she talk with her boyfriend but in the album many pictures is missing(sorry my bad english) 1569280467317.png

Caharin

Feb 9, 2018
So close to completion...I'm missing the pictures at the very bottom, the ones that come after Marina having sex in the woods. Any chance someone can help me find these last 12 pictures?

Sep 12, 2019
I have uploaded a completed save file to google drive. Heartbreaker was 100% correct. The line of code that completes the final two achievements was missing making the final 4 cgs impossible to obtain. The missing code triggers an achievement after you view the Maki arcade event. If anyone wants me to, I can upload a fixed version that adds in the missing code and can be fully completed.

(full save)
thanks man you are my savior

Reactions: MyWifeHaHa

Kraction

Aug 9, 2017
If anyone still couldn't figure out how to get ending 2 without the facemask, just replay the ending, talk to him again and you'll complete everything.

Zencuto

Jun 3, 2018
After run game.exe, it's just stay like this for hours. Can someone help me with this? Thanks for your help
1572488684267.png

Muninn

May 2, 2019
having an odd problem, I am getting stuck on the roof of the south west building, the one where you masturbate. I can get there but there is no exit for me, the exit "sign" is there but there is no tile that takes me out.

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes