RPGM Completed I Love Exposure ! ~The Game~ [v1.0] [RevoRious]

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Surprisingly wholesome game, lol
For what we usually get in these types of games ... Yes ... surprisingly.

Though ... all in good fun really. Better this way really.
Too bad it's the only one of it's kind for this studio.

Would've liked some more scenes with the supporting cast though. Only a single scene each was kind of disappointing.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
I decided to upload a game with both deniboo's medals translation and heartbreaker's fix for the broken Maki medal trigger. Game should be fully translated now and working with no bugs. (All the hard work was done by the original translator, Stompai, and the people mentioned above. The only thing I did was apply their fixes to the game)

Included in this post is also a full save file, though I highly recommend playing through the game yourself, since all this unlocks are the CGs, not the full events.

It would be great if the OP could be updated, saving newer players the chore of scouring the thread for fixes.

MyWifeHaHa

Feb 11, 2019
I decided to upload a game with both deniboo's medals translation and heartbreaker's fix for the broken Maki medal trigger. Game should be fully translated now and working with no bugs. (All the hard work was done by the original translator, Stompai, and the people mentioned above. The only thing I did was apply their fixes to the game)

Google Drive

Included in this post is also a full save file, though I highly recommend playing through the game yourself, since all this unlocks are the CGs, not the full events.

It would be great if the OP could be updated, saving newer players the chore of scouring the thread for fixes.
Thanks for doing this, however I did the same thing earlier in the thread and uploaded the same fixed version with translations!

Reactions: James Eveleth

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Thanks for doing this, however I did the same thing earlier in the thread and uploaded the same fixed version with translations!
My bad, I must have just missed your post. At least now the full version is added to the OP so that new players won't find missing content and have to search for a fix.

Reactions: MyWifeHaHa

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
How do I get ending 3? I talked to ojisan in the residential area and hes still there and keeps saying "im so tired". He doesnt appear anywhere else, neither day nor night.

Edit: got up to the part where he gave me his phone number and disappeared what now? During the day he's at the train station and cant find him at night

Edit again: Just had to walk around long enough I guess

Last edited:

FearlessDawg

Sep 14, 2018
can't seem to save the game. I click the Floppy Disc, it shows my saves but doesn't let me save, tried space key, enter, Z, left mouse. None work. Oh yeah also tried the rest of the keys just in case.

Huffleperv

Dec 3, 2020
Loved playing this, really fun game, I've got a couple of pictures still to find and only done ending one but how do you go upstairs in the school? Tried day and night all the way through the game and the response is always "I wonder what's upstairs" but you seem unable to.

Huffleperv

Dec 3, 2020
Is there a guide for this game ? i got stuck at last task, the model stays naked
I’d really like a guide too. I can’t find exposures 34 and don’t know how to go upstairs in the school. Also want to know if I have to play the entire game again slightly differently to get the different endings.

Reactions: cemf

jettaboy

Aug 18, 2017
I have uploaded a completed save file to google drive. Heartbreaker was 100% correct. The line of code that completes the final two achievements was missing making the final 4 cgs impossible to obtain. The missing code triggers an achievement after you view the Maki arcade event. If anyone wants me to, I can upload a fixed version that adds in the missing code and can be fully completed.

gdrive (full save)
Thank you very much!
I found all exposure spots everything else but have no idea how to open up anything to fix the coding, this is extremely helpful!

Reactions: cemf and MyWifeHaHa

jettaboy

Aug 18, 2017
I have uploaded a fully fixed version that can be 100% completed. This upload also features the achievement translation done earlier in the thread by Deniboo (thanks for doing it!).

The game does feature some oddities of note for anyone interested in trying to 100% it. Many times, in order to trigger hidden events you have to talk with specific characters then sleep as some events only update between days (or areas change to allow new event triggers). If you get stuck I can try to help as I have completed it a few times testing the code fix. One tricky thing is to finish the cg you have to see the boyfriend ending twice (once, then wait another day then see it again).

MEGA
Thank you so much! Trying to 100% for a while and have no idea how to code.

Reactions: MyWifeHaHa
4.00 star(s) 11 Votes