RPGM Completed I Love Exposure ! ~The Game~ [v1.0] [RevoRious]

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Wolfy0

Mar 11, 2018
For the key, there's a map in a WC of train station. For third ending, you have to talk to ojisan in the backstreet of Marina then on the bench of the park a few time at night, then wait for his call (I'm waitinig for the second actually).
Thank you internet, you never disappoint.

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Hello, translator here, I'm currently uploading the patched version of the game.

Turn out it was just a single text line that was screwing the whole thing. The dev coded his "achievement/medal" system with a pluggin, and it only work with original japanese characters... Still trying to guess why this single line among thousands was messing with all the other systems, including the lightning one... so I turned it back to japanese, so no achievements for you all :p

New version will includes lightning variation between day and night, back alley/ main road. Popup which indicate directions and buildings. and a fonctionnal SNS system with comments and everything. (would have hurt my butt to translate hundreds of comments and posts on a system that doesn't even work).

Thanks for bearing with me up to now. Patched version and links will be made available in about 1 hour (my internet upload speed suck)

ThighFucker

Jul 16, 2019
Don't know if I'm alone with this, but the .rar file doesn't open for me, no matter which mirror I use. Could you re-upload?

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
I seem to be stuck. I got endings 1-3. Was progressing through the events that start in the sex shop which I assume lead to another ending but can't seem to trigger the third one.

EDIT: hmm now that the image gallery is working it looks like I am missing 1 event + the last few CGs in the gallery. Feels like it should be a continuation of the sex shop stuff but after I did the nude modeling I can't get anything else to trigger.

Last edited:
Reactions: krypto_88 and zolan

Croak

Jul 21, 2017
Um so I went to all the exposures at day and night and now nothing ever changes. Cant open medals or album. basically stuck on day/night 1

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Um so I went to all the exposures at day and night and now nothing ever changes. Cant open medals or album. basically stuck on day/night 1
Really sorry, mistake lie on me, I already patched and am currently uploading the working version. Mega link is updated with new version and others link will be in a couple minutes

Syokusyu

Donor
Aug 7, 2017
Hello, translator here, I'm currently uploading the patched version of the game.

Turn out it was just a single text line that was screwing the whole thing. The dev coded his "achievement/medal" system with a pluggin, and it only work with original japanese characters... Still trying to guess why this single line among thousands was messing with all the other systems, including the lightning one... so I turned it back to japanese, so no achievements for you all :p

New version will includes lightning variation between day and night, back alley/ main road. Popup which indicate directions and buildings. and a fonctionnal SNS system with comments and everything. (would have hurt my butt to translate hundreds of comments and posts on a system that doesn't even work).

Thanks for bearing with me up to now. Patched version and links will be made available in about 1 hour (my internet upload speed suck)
I translated the medals for you
backup "*/www/data/CommonEvents.json"
and "*www/js/plugins/Torigoya_Achievement.js"
and replace them with the two files in the attached .7z

Tested it out while playing and i received (translated) achievements/medals normally.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: There's a typo in "Post N°07's" first comment
the note says "<SGカテゴリ: _Post N°o07>"
it should be "<SGカテゴリ:_Post N°07>"
remove the underscore between : and P because otherwise there's a stupid emoji.

Last edited:

Kaliden

Jun 29, 2017
Where is the sex shop?
go south from the school until you go under the railway, then go left. it should be down the first alleyway and to the left... it has "Adult Shop" on its sign. the alley goes in an "L" shape, not a "Z" or dogleg.

Edit: it took me 3 hours to realize I am such a dumbass I confused left and right... you make her turn and move to the right side of the screen... leaving the first part unedited to try to teach myself a lesson...

Last edited:

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
go south from the school until you go under the railway, then go left. it should be down the first alleyway and to the left... it has "Adult Shop" on its sign. the alley goes in an "L" shape, not a "Z" or dogleg.
there's a fence at night where the shadow is interrupted, that's the entrance.
---
When I about finished the naked in the city quest - got to home - suddenly all people in the city disappeared and I was able to go anywhere naked, visited the game hall, then when I returned home I read the novel and the quest didn't finish. After sleep no clothes, and progress no longer possible.

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes