RPGM - Completed - I Love Exposure ! ~The Game~ [v1.0] [RevoRious]

1. 4.00 star(s)

NullKilla

A light hearted exposure game for the ages. There is no coercion or blackmail. She never gets harassed or worse. The only problems I have with it are that finding the events can be really, really tedious and honestly I couldn't be bothered to find the endings because of how bad they were, The art is honestly pretty unique and I wish there was more like it. Give it a try if you want a female exhibition game.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Gintlar

I Love Exposure ! ~The Game~ [v1.0] [RevoRious]
    A good game that I recommend.
    I start by saying that as far as I'm concerned it is one of the best in the exhibition genre.

The progression with which the protagonist girl exposes herself is very good, she doesn't go from 0 to 100 out of nowhere.
    The idea of posting your photos on a site is brilliant, it makes the exposure much better. I read very gladly all the comments of all the photos.

Unfortunately the game has an artstyle that I really don't like, it's not bad, but I find it mediocre, if not slightly worse.
    The gameplay is very repetitive and consists only in going around the map and looking for event points, there is some dialogue that makes you understand that there is more to do but very few things, so it is boring.
    I really didn't like the aesthetics of the protagonist.

Having said that, I recommend the game, it manages to be remembered, not like many others of the genre that are a copy of the other.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

armedvinyl

This game really sold me on the 'exhibitionism' experience.
    The way that the overworld events and stuff to find in the sidescroller sections blend in together just does it for me. The way scenes and dialogue is written really too helps as the cherry on top for this to make me come back to it multiple times. It has been a while since I last played, so I will most likely be revisiting this one once again.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

xxpupopupo

I just replayed this game after a year or so and i had to leave a review because people had to know how good this game is.
    I played a lot of H-RPG on this site and this one is easily on my top 10 of fap games, a lot higher if you like exposure based games.

why do i say is a fap game? well, the art is pretty good (i REALLY like it, but i can understand people not liking it as much as i do), the game is very linear, there's not too much freedom because you basically go from point A to point B, but the pace of the game +the story + some of the scenes makes the game a SOLID 5/5 and 3/5 at worst if exposure is not your thing/you don't love the art.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Fidzius

If not for the freedom of movement and "selective progression" (encountering and choosing 1 (one) of exhibitionism events available at current progress) this is mostly a VN- go to place, do the minimal action to get a scene, interact with some necessary NPCs.

Simple, somewhat fun (ignoring the wandering around the same places in search of new events) but most importantly with excellent art.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

qweyn

A really good exposure game.
    Art is great. You can usually encounter events quite often.
    The only bad things are that the game is too short in my opinion. It ends just when things get interesting.
    And couple of scenes are hidden so well that without a quide you will not find them.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

Dankwank

All in all it's not a terrible game. The game play is pretty typical exhibitionist type game, wander around the city strip off at the designated points, repeat. If you talk to various people around town they can help you find key items to unlock sex scenes, and special outfits. The art quality is okay- I wasn't crazy about it at first but it grew on me over time.
    I was a bit disappointed with the whole non-con to con scenario for the main character. I it kind of ruined an otherwise rather light-hearted vibe. Still- the game's pretty average. There are worse ways to waste time.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

sassy_mendigo

Can be finished in less than 3-4 hours, the later events can be kinda encrypted to unlock but you need to pay attention to NPC dialog.
    Also finally a game where the main protag actually wants to do lewd stuff and not isn't force to (and end up liking it [I fucking hate this trope]). But is mostly very vanilla stuff.

Also, about the exhibition spots, you don't need to waste too much time trying to find them, just keep playing the game and every spot you see, you do. Eventually, you will have walked the whole map anyway.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

sunaboz

There's not that much content or gameplay (although there are quite a few pictures here to unlock) but for those with voyeurism fetish it's a great treat. There are no animated erotics scenes here and gameplay is very linear but it's definitely a title worthy of attention.
  10. 3.00 star(s)

hexenhaus

Pretty short but decent exposure game. In my playthrough of about 80 min, I encountered only exposure scenes. I guess there are different endings, but the game is not that catching as to make me want to find fo them. The art is nice and the tweaked MTL is good.
    However the game itself is grind in form of running around the city doing exposure stuff to raise the rank to qualify for the unlock of more scenes. No real sense of progression only "of fine, lets do this". There are some secrets, but not worth looking for as you will most likely stumble upon them anyway checking 10 times every alley of the city to find that one scene that unlocks the next couple of scenes.
    So as you can guess, more then half of the 90mins playtime is boring grind for scenes. The scenes itself are also pretty generic in design. Like 3 sentences and graphics of description, then "lets post this" and that is pretty much it (about 95% of the scenes are exactly like this).

3* - average
  11. 4.00 star(s)

popober

Cute little game that could last you a couple of hours, although it'd likely be a lot shorter if there was an actual way to track your actual progression.

Content is heavy on exposure, so those looking for something more could be a tad disappointed. Art is excellent though, and I definitely want more from this developer.

Don't let the "MTL" label scare you; the editing is polished to the point it's hard to notice it was even supposed to be originally machine-translated most of the time.

Would've given it 5 stars as it is indeed great at what it's trying to be, but the lack of guidance is a pretty sore point.