Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
RJ177417_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Once best friends, big brother Akeyo and his sister Akane are estranged. When Akeyo's sleazy friend shows him a picture of a pretty cosplayer, he recognizes the girl. It's Akane.Sex at school! Sex at the convention! Sex in town! Exhibition everywhere!​

Thread Updated: 2019-09-26
Release Date: 2019-09-10
Developer: H.H.Works
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.24 + DLC (pre-installed)
Language: English
Store:
Translator: EventideGames
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Translator Notes:

Guide:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Patches: -
Extras:

Save has almost everything minus a few scenes which are easily acquired.

RJ177417_img_smp1.jpg RJ177417_img_smp2.jpg RJ177417_img_smp3.jpg RJ186453_img_main.jpg RJ186453_img_smp1.jpg RJ186453_img_smp2.jpg RJ186453_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

chordveil

Mar 28, 2018
so uh, i saw this cosro game series being uploaded here but
for the people who play this franchise, is it worth the play? if you guys don't mind me asking

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
so uh, i saw this cosro game series being uploaded here but
for the people who play this franchise, is it worth the play? if you guys don't mind me asking
Well, it's several years old H.H.WORK games, to be straightforward, it's simple but confusing at the same time (Talking about gameplay here), otherwise, it's exhibitionist game. expose yourself and face the situation that arise from it. worth playing ? definitely, not really big, don't take too much time to finish and scene / mechanics are interesting enough if you like the genre.

By the way thank you for posting the entire CosRo serie.

chordveil

Mar 28, 2018
Well, it's several years old H.H.WORK games, to be straightforward, it's simple but confusing at the same time (Talking about gameplay here), otherwise, it's exhibitionist game. expose yourself and face the situation that arise from it. worth playing ? definitely, not really big, don't take too much time to finish and scene / mechanics are interesting enough if you like the genre.
huh, seems nice actually
i'm more interested in the mechanics and build up tbh, i'll go try once i finish some of my backlog
thanks mate

remicks

May 3, 2017
It's pretty fun, but definitely not an in-depth game you'll spend hours and hours on. You can build up the corruption of the protagonist slowly or get her butt-naked pretty quickly, depending on your (ab)use of the mechanics. I love these games and I'm very glad they're translated.

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
So I guess just another shitty MTL. Those days you can only trust Kagura translations.

Edit: Just checked his Patreon, this guy is taking money for machine translation lol. Literally worse then SakuraGame.
not MTL, certain scenes just don't translate well, actually need to go back over this, certain things were deleted when I exported. also gonna try to fix the UI, since i've been messing with the JS to try to translate that.

deltahalo241

Apr 11, 2018
So about the NTR content, what's it like? Is the protagonist already in a relationship at the start of the game, and the only way to avoid it is to not go slutty, or is it an optional side route that can be completely bypassed?

Reactions: AzuraMeta

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
So about the NTR content, what's it like? Is the protagonist already in a relationship at the start of the game, and the only way to avoid it is to not go slutty, or is it an optional side route that can be completely bypassed?
NTR events are avoidable simply by not going to the EV events. At the start of the game the protagonist asks his sister out and they start dating, so he partakes in her hobby. there are three routes, pure confession route, normal route, and NTR route.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes